Chapter 2

Another picture of Ali on the side

(Allison's POV)

4:05 pm

"Did I scare you?" Harry breathes on my neck sending chills all over me.

I look up at him, I never noticed how green his eyes were.

"No, get off of me" I grunt.

"Not so fast," he pushed his hips up against me so it's impossible to move.

"What do you want?" I state.

"Oh, nothing really, I just saw you and thought I should mess with you," he smirks.

I roll my eyes and look over to see Justin heading towards us. I push his shoulders off of me and get out of his reach.

"Babe you coming?" Justin calls.

"Yeah!" I reply.

"See ya later 'babe'" Harry mocks.

I flick him off and go and join Justin. He looks at me and back at Harry as we head to his truck.

"What was he saying to you?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it just being his normal dick self."

"I don't know about him Ali, stay away from him, you don't know what he's capable of," he touches my face.

"It's alright Justin, it's not like we're friends or anything.."

"He's staring at us right now."

I attempted to turn and look but before I could Justin spun me around and pushed me up against the truck. Before I could react, his lips were on mine. His tongue slid across my bottom lip and continued into my mouth.

I was caught off guard and tried to keep up, I ran my finger through his short blonde hair. I couldn't keep up, I pulled away and tried to smile up at him. He knew how I felt about PDA why would he do that?

I bit my bottom lip which was a bad habit of mine when I didn't know what to say.

"Uh, maybe we should finish this later?" I asked.

"Good idea, let's go home." He wouldn't look me in the eyes, I followed his gaze to find Harry. His arms were crossed leaning against the wall with a stupid smirk on his face.

.

.

.

We got into his truck and started to drive home.

Why did he try to kiss me like that back there? Was is because of Harry? He couldn't possibly think Harry was a threat.. could he?

And why did Harry corner me like that, I've never been so close to him. He really did have an attractive face.

Too bad his personality cancels that out.

"Can you just take me back to my house? I'm not feeling well." I lie. I really don't want to hang out with Justin after what he just did, that was enough for me.

"You sure? I could make you feel better," he smirks.

"Yeah, I'm sure, sorry I just have two tests tomorrow I really need to study for" I sigh.

"Alright. Feel better babe. Love you." he says as we pull up to my house.

I smile at him and climb out of the truck.

I walk into my empty house, just like every other day. My dad worked late. My mother had passed away when I was 13. She got in a horrible car crash and I miss her so much. She looked just like me, grey/blue eyes, long eye lashes and pretty average height. The only difference was hair color, she had blonde/ light brown hair I have dark brown thanks to my daddy. She was my rock, I felt lost without her and it was very hard time for me from when she died up until the time I was about 14.

I still miss her terribly but I have accepted that it was her time.

I go into the kitchen and try to figure out what to make for dinner. I decide on take out and call it a night.

I lay in my bed and fall asleep thinking of the curly haired boy with green eyes.