"You're not fine, come ere sexy" he said as he leaned up to wipe my face, I continue to sniffle probably looking like an idiot. "Want me to make you feel better?" At first I nodded a bit and leaned into the kiss, he smiled before taking dominance- but as soon as his body hovered over me. It didn't feel right.

"Wait I'm sorry- I cant right now" I said practically pushing him off me he grunts and rolls his eyes like I didn't see but gave me a small nod. "I'm sorry, I really am" I said as I picked at my fingers.

"It's fine, it's fine you're distressed anyway. Why don't you go home?" He asked

"I can't, me and my dad got into a fight and I don't think it's gonna be the same" I added and layshon shook his head.

"Mane id do anything to see my dad right now, my mom said he'd be proud but I doubt it"

"Your dad?" I asked like an idiot.

"Yeah he died, or whatever that makes me a junior and dadless" he said trying to force a smile. "I think you should make up with  yo dad and go home"

"I can't"

"Why do you can just sit over here and cry?" He said and I looked down instantly.

  "Oh I can go" I added as I started to get my stuff,

  "That's not what I meant sit down" he said but ignored it and continue to look for my charger and phone, a loud noise made me jump out of my shoes, it was just layshon shutting the door but it was enough to shake me up. I continued packing my stuff until I was snatched up the ground when I opened my eyes layshon was holding me in the air and looking into my eyes. "You ain't going no where, why you crying again?" He asked I shook my head and sniffled up my tears as much as I could.

"It's fine I don't have my medicine imma just stay at Quelly house" as soon as I said those words he threw me to the ground not the bed- the ground.

"So you fucking Quelly?"

"N-no?" I said confused on where all this rage came from.

"You must be you trynna leave me to go see that nigga, that's why you been ignoring me huh? Quelly fuck you like I do?" He was throwing stuff around the room which was not only hurting my ears but causing me to almost start a panic attack.

"I don't fuck Quelly! I'm sorry please I'm sorry" I said as I started to curl up into a ball when he threw something in my direction. I closed my eyes and tried to focus on something else, that's usually what I do in public when I feel an attack.

"You're fucking lying" he barked, "everyone just lies! Don't lie to me!" He yelled I felt a sharp pain in my right side which knocked my ass over— he kicked me. That made my whole body shake with fear, one thing I hated about my attacks— they made me close to useless. Between the loud noise and him yelling degrading words to me. My mind was spinning. "Do you hear me talking to you" that's when the punches started. And somewhere between than the panic attack kicked in- I couldn't breathe and all I could hear was layshons voice bouncing off the walls, it was mayhem. I felt like I was in hell and that felt like it went on for hours . My hands scratched my arms trying to snap myself out but it wasn't. Sounds of breaking cds and punching walls versus his yelling trying to figure out who's louder.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, stop I'm sorry" was all I could barely repeat on a loop, the sound of glass breaking closely behind me sent my hands to scratch harder. "Wake up, wake up- it's okay you're okay"

Then it stopped- I didn't know when but the punches stopped. My tears continued and my whole body shook as my lungs tried to grasp even a little bit of air.

"Shit, shit shit shit- king breathe" he lifted my head up and I saw his once clean room destroyed. Wholes in the walls and everything. "I'm right here I won't leave you, I'm sorry baby- I just thought you was gonna leave me for him— fuck I'm so sorry" he said moving me into his arms and I just laid there. My lungs starting to catch up with my need to breathe, my body ached- all over it ached. The scratches I caused on my forearms from my attack red from me scratching hard enough to draw blood. I was a mess, worse off- "I won't leave you I promise- I won't do it again I promise, I'm sorry I just loose control sometimes I got it under control"

"Promise?" I asked as he kissed my forehead. I didn't know why I felt comfort in the boys arms. Who else would I call?

When I woke up the next day my body still aches but I was laying in layshons arms. Immediately fear washed over me, not for me- but for him. I needed to hide my bruises. After going to the bathroom I looked in the mirror, bags under my eyes and a tear stained face. My forearms looking a mess. I lifted up my shirt to see the very kick mark from the night before and a few punches on my chest. Not to mention the scars on my shoulders from when he threw things at me- some of the pieces scraping them as they broke. I mean I can handle this, everyone has problems— that'd be hypocritical of me to leave him to his. I chewed my inner cheek looking at myself in the mirror once more before burst into tears- moments later layshon busted through the door with a worried look on his face. He looked confused as if he didn't know what happened.

"K-King did I?"

"Leave me alone" I sobbed and he looked at me some more.

"Baby please, sometimes I be blacking out I get so mad— baby imma go back on my medication I thought I had it under control" he begged and I don't know if it was my emotional state or what but I fell for it all. "Please don't be mad, imma go get you some makeup and some breakfast okay? Imma make it up to you forreal. It's us against the world- fuck your dad and whatever he did" he started and I turned my head to him nodding a bit.

"Yeah"

"Don't let their fucked up whatever fuck you up, you're an angel- my angel" he said wrapping his arms around me. I just nodded and let him. I felt safe, safer than home.

................

•had to leave you hating king more, but remember he has separation anxiety so him and his parents argument lead him to go find someone to latch onto. Hence why he's suddenly latching on to layshon even more. On top of that he doesn't have his medication and is a extremely stressed and emotion situation.

• also y'all trifling saying going to New York was Nassiah a biggest mistake— it's just fuck king huh?