Chapter thirty five : The flower blooming Capital

Start from the beginning

She trudged up the hill wobbling at the heaviness of the man on her smaller body, he was thrown over her, his arms were around his neck and she held on and dragged him. Her boots made footsteps in the dirt that was now mushed from the rain. Meredy then was at the descent to the beach of Crocus where they said goodbye to Erza and she saw the shack where Ultear had used second origin on the others.

Meredy knew where she was going now she made it down the hill and onto the sand which was now moosh from the rain. She walked along the sand for a while the sea raging with the rain. She spotted the cave and ducked then entered it.

The person moved a little but then stopped. Meredy unlatched the person from her and then sat them up against the cave wall, she needed a good look at this mans face. 

"Oops." Meredy realized it wasn't someone from the dark guild. It was however Lyon Vastia.

Meredy gaped for a while at him, she had knocked him out thinking he was from the dark guild, and now was going to tie him up.

Lyon was propped up against the cave wall with some blood trickling down the side of his head which made Meredy feel even worse. What if he was dead? Had she killed him? 

Meredy grabbed his shoulders and shook them roughly to wake him up.

Lyon groaned which relieved Meredy and then he lightly opened up his eyes.

Meredy shouted "what are you doing here?! I knocked you out?! Wait why did you grab my wrist?! Oh my god you're actually a pervert!" Meredy looked away actually realizing the rubbish coming out of her mouth so she said "okay I'm going to stop talking."

Lyon sat up a little and said "it was raining a lot and I noticed you so I was going to find you some shelter. Also I'm here because I came to see you and no I'm not a pervert."

"You came to see... me?" Meredy whispered.

He nodded "I did, I had a proposal."

"And that is?"

Lyon opened is mouth then shook his head.

"No tell me." Meredy leaned closer looking straight at him, she didn't like it when someone kept something from her.

"Promise not to laugh?" Lyon said.

Meredy put her hand oh her chest "I promise." She was as childish as ever.

Lyon chuckled and said "okay so what do you say about you and me spending Christmas together?" 

Meredy knitted her brows. Spend Christmas together? Was he serious? "But you have you're guild to be with and Fairy Tail is having everyone round for a big Christmas party."

Lyon shrugged "I'll be there for a while. But when I heard from Jellal that you would be alone on Christmas I was annoyed, I mean come on everyone deserves a great Christmas."

"That's actually really sweet." Meredy whispered.

Lyon looked at her brown boots "so what do you say?"

"I would love to spend Christmas with you." Meredy said, she suddenly felt warm inside now even though it was freezing.

"What do you say to coming to my hotel room on Christmas? I would say outside but..." He pointed outside of the cave at the rain which had lightened up a bit now.

Meredy bit her lip "I don't know if I can do that safely."

"I know you can it'll be fine and I really want to spend Christmas with you." Lyon looked away after he said that he must have not meant to say that out loud.

Meredy giggled and said "okay, well I'll see you on Christmas Lyon Vastia."

"See you on Christmas Meredy."

***

Lyon lay in his bed staring at the beige ceiling.

He was worried about Meredy but she and he knew she couldn't go to the hotel and stay cooped up in his room until Christmas, and she had that dark guild she was watching. 

His head was bandaged up now after the fall which Meredy repeatedly apologized for.

Lyon had to admit he missed her.

Suddenly a pink bright light flashed onto his wrist. Lyon sat up and examined his wrist and then sighed happily. On his wrist was Meredy's sensory link, the pink around his wrist.

Lyon lay back down on his bed and kept his arm elevated and stared at his wrist. He could feel her even if she was far away in a cave.

Even though Lyon couldn't see her or know her exact location he knew she was there and she knew the same.

***
I do hope you guys liked this chapter! I know it wasn't exactly one of my best but I have writer's block just now and hopefully my double (maybe triple) chapters on Christmas will make up for it! I'll say one thing about the Christmas chapters there will be Nalu and Stingyu ;) ;)

But excuse me if I have a few mistakes or anything because I'm going to a party in about 2 hours and haven't started to get ready at all yet so I'm kind of rushing but I did check it over and I hope you all like it!

Also thank you for 20,000 reads!

Twitter - @Rebeccaaa_4

Tumblr - drxg0ns

              - demon-halphas

Please comment and vote!

~Rebecca