Part 38

Jungkook's side

I was suddenly woken up by the sounds of crying. I sat up tiredly and turned and saw V cuddling me. You know, Tae might be gone but they still act the same.

I have to remember to ask him about bringing Tae back. I turned and saw in my arms was a baby. It took me half a second to realize that it was my child.

Not because I forgot but because I just woke up. I peeked V away and he flipped to the other side while I carried the baby to the bathroom.

"What's wrong baby? Tell Daddy so he can help you." I look at the baby while bouncing him. His cries slowly soften and I looked and saw he had a full diper.

"So that's why....well looks like it's daddy time." I changed his diaper and oh man holy shit did he shit. "Jeez Taegguk, you stink." I said that and I heard a small light laugh.

Taegguk was laughing at me. "You think it's funny, just wait til the tickle monster gets you. But we have to be quiet or else we'll wake mommy and we don't want to do that."

I started tickling the baby and I heard his little giggles and then I heard V laughing as well. "Such a great daddy." I pulled him close to me and kissed his forehead.

"Morning, did we wake you?" He shook his head. I picked up my baby standing in the mirror. I looked at V resting his chin on my shoulder and Taegguk falling asleep on my shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep just yet, we gotta feed you, change you once more and then you can sleep." Taegguk picked his head up when I mentioned food.

We both laughed and brought him downstairs. I gave Taegguk to his mommy while I made a bottle.

I feed him, burped him, let him throw up on me, got disgusted and laughed at but did nothing but smile.

V had taken Taegguk so I could get cleaned up and when I walked back into our room I saw Taegguk sleeping.

"Hey V, I have a question?" He patted the spot next to him and I sat down.

V's side

I knew he was going to ask me about Taehyung. In all reality, since there is very little known about me and how my body works I don't know if I can help him much which makes me sad.

He sensed my sadness and cuddled me. "I-its ok if you can't do anything. Plus I have a family now so i-"

"I'll try but I don't know because I don't know much about the demon in me. I don't know who he is and what he's done. Sometimes I'll feel something in me but don't know what it is."

I look at Jungkook's blushing face and slap him. "Not that your dirty minded bunny. Control yourself." He laughed but hugged me tightly. "I love you so much."

I hummed and nodded. "How about this? I try, I'll look and do whatever it takes to get Taehyung back to you." His face brighten and he lifted me up spinning me around.

He asked for clarification and I agreed. "Can I....can I talk to JK?" I asked him nervously but was immediately pulled into kiss after.

"Hey baby boy, I see you've been doing well."

"Ya, stop you have to help me. I need to find a way to get Taehyung back. I know Jungkook and you are hurting and he's trying to ease it by thinking about the family but I can feel his pain."

JK nodded. "Yea sure anything for you babe. I see Taegguk is sleep." He looks at his shoulder seeing the sleeping baby.

"Yeah..." We looked with loving eyes. "Ok let's go. We'll get Jin to watch kiddo." I quickly call up Jin and he sounded like he was outside the door.

I opened the door and found him sitting there. "I've been waiting for this moment. Y'all go do what y'all need to do, I got little Taeggukie here."

He snatched our kid and ran. "Well that was easier done then said." JK said. We walked to the library that was in the house and started searching.

I found a couple of books talking about demon wolves and thier special powers but nothing about bringing someone back to life.

I was beginning to lose hope til I felt JK hold me. "It's ok baby we'll find a way. Don't worry, I know we will. Don't lose hope."

He kissed the back of my head and I turned around losing myself in him. I broke down in tears.

JK's side

I held him close trying not to cry. He looked so upset and so lost of hope that I wanted to cry myself. "Look at me please."

He looked up and his eyes were red and puffy and his cheeks were tinted and his nose was red.

Basically....he looked adorable. "Wipe your tears."

He wiped them multiple times before he actually got rid of them. "There's my beautiful baby."

He looked at me confused. "Are you saying I'm an ugly crier?" I laughed and shook my head.

"Yah! It's not funny!" He smacked my chest and tried to back away but guess who had thier arms wrapped around him.

That's right. ME BITCH!!!

"Feeling better?" He had started laughing and we stood there. He nodded and we kept searching.

"I think I found it!" He screamed across the room. I ran over to where he was sitting on the couch. We looked down reading the pages.

"Oh wow....that sounds... quite painful." I said my eyes widening at the words splayed out on the page. "Yea, it does but....it's worth it. And look I'll still be here and then we'll have Tae back. So you get the best of both worlds."

He looked at me with a bright smile but his eyes held worry and slight fear. "I wanna start now."

"Baby how about you wait a day or so"

"I can't, it has to be now. The sooner the better. Please let me do this JK." He practically begged me and if it's his wish then I'll let it be his wish.

I felt a pair of soft lips press against my cheek, making my face turn red out of common Sense and nature. "Fine, but I'm doing it with you. I won't let you suffer alone."

"Thanks babe..." He launched forward and squeezed me tightly. "Let's get Taeggukie before Jin adopts him from us."

We cleaned up and left to book room.

Only for you babe am I letting you do this.

JK: yah, you lucky I'm letting him do this. This shit sounded painful as fuck

Jungkook: you think I didn't read it as well. But it's his wish so...

JK: whatever just don't kill my baby. As in both of them. As in V and Taegguk

Jungkook: he's my child too. We literally share the same sperm which is weird when I say it like that but I mean life goes on

JK: ..........

Jungkook: ..........

JK: ......stop talking
_______________________________________

Sorry for not updating last week. I had a bunch of school to deal with but since I'm getting used to everything now I should be back to updating at random points in the week.

Hopefully this chapter is good and yes you will find out how Tae comes back. Hes not gone forever.

What are your thoughts?

Vote, share and comment if it suits you to do so

See you in the next chapter
😊💕