Part 28

Jungkook's side

We searched every place except for the Daegu one and I was starting to lose hope. I really miss my Taehyungie. I lowered my head starting to feel defeated.

"Come on man, we still have one more spot to check. And the full moon isn't til two days. We'll find him, we'll find all of them and get them home safe. Keep your head up." Namjoon said standing in front of me with his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, come on. Your my baby brother, where's that spark you always have for Taehyung or anything that you like?" Yoongi asked me, lightly punching my other shoulder.

"Jungkookie, we'll find them. We got all the time in the world, well actually we have two days and day one is almost over so I'm guessing we really only have one day left to find them before you're left in eternal pain."

I turned around and everyone was looking at Hoseok. "How does that help me at all?"

"I don't know but let's go home. We need to rest and eat." Hoseok said walking towards his car. We started walking towards our own when suddenly Namjoon bent over in pain.

"Namjoon, dude what's wrong with you? Stop playing we gotta go home." Yoongi said and honestly I thought he was playing around but he suddenly transformed into his wolf form.

We suddenly jumped back, all shocked. Namjoon was growling at us, but it seemed he didn't recognize us.

Run!

"Namjoon we aren't leaving you transform back and-"

I told you run so you better start running. Don't worry I'll follow y'all no doubt. But you need to-

Hahahaha you think you can get away from me! Try again!

It was a while new voice, a voice we've never heard. I looked at everyone else and when we looked back we didn't see Namjoon anymore.

We searched around when suddenly I heard my name get yelled. "Jungkook look out!!" I turned and I saw Namjoon about to jump on me.

"Y'all go ahead and run. I got him." I yelled at them but they didn't move. "I said go!" I used my alpha voice which I never used because I had no need for it and kinda forgot about it.

"I'm not leaving your dumbass alone with him Jungkook!" Yoongi yelled at me and then namjoon jumped on me.

Yoongi went behind Namjoon and tried to pull him off but ended up getting thrown off. "Yoongi!"

I looked over at my brother and he didn't move an inch. I felt so much anger and my eyes started to turn red. But not my alpha wolf red, no it was...

A trueblood red

My eyes were dark and I was blinded by anger and rage. I pushed Namjoon off of me using my feet. I stood up and  I stared down at Namjoon.

"Hoseok, get Yoongi and get in the car and leave." My voice was calmer than ocean waters, but underneath a volcano was brewing and was getting ready to erupt.

I saw Hoseok scurry over to Yoongi and pick him up. He dragged him to the car and put him in the seat. But he called out to me, but I didn't really care about what he said.

"Jungkook, be careful. Taehyung needs you." I smirked and walked up to Namjoon. I heard a car start and drive off.

"Kneel"

I commanded and he kneeled before me. He had his head down and I just looked at him with my eyes glowing the trueblood dark red.

"Transform back to your human form"