Part 6

No one's side

They arrived at Jungkook's parents house. They get out the car and walk to the door, hand in hand. Although Taehyung is a bit nervous he stays strong for his Kookie.

"Tae, your shaking." Jungkook says oh so bluntly. "Well duh, I'm an omega about to enter an alpha house." Taehyung stops walking and looks at Jungkook.

"Oh and to make things even more nerve racking I'm a male. What am I supposed to do if they don't like me and you being together? What am I supposed to do if they don't like me?" Taehyung ask letting go of Jungkook's hand causing the other to look at his hand.

Taehyung got the memo and grabbed his hand again. Possessive,as always, he wraps his arm around Taehyung's waist pulling him close. "Don't worry Baby. They'll love you and it doesn't matter whether your an omega, beta or even just a human your still my mate."

Taehyung smiled at those words and felt more confidence then what he had before. "I'm just scared  but I'll be strong." "That's my baby." Jungkook placed a kiss on the others forehead and lips.

They walked up to the door and rang the doorbell. Which had some extra ass tone to it, but who's judging? One of the maids of the house opened the door and smiled at Jungkook before seeing a small cute little boy hiding behind him.

They were in awe of the cute little creature next to the stone cold ravenette. "Welcome back Master Jungkook." "Lisa, haven't seen you in a while and this is how you greet me? Such a shame I thought better of my friend." He said as they walked into the house.

"Oh well, anyways, who's the little cutie that's hiding behind you." She pointed to Taehyung who had a firm grip on the taller's shirt. "This is Taehyung, my mate."

"He's so cute." She put her hands on her face starring at the boy with pink painted cheeks. Jungkook growled pulling Tae closer to him. "Oh don't worry, I have my own mate." She said smartly.

"Plus I prefer girls over boys so you don't have to worry about me taking him in the middle of the night only for you to wake up and not see him. Jeez, you think so low of me." She shook her head and walked off towards the dining room.

"Your parents are waiting for y'all." Lisa was walking beside the couple, ever now and then looking at Taehyung and smiling. He blushed and decided to come out from behind Jungkook feeling a little bit comfortable with the girl.

"Oh that's right you never introduced me to TaeTae. Well go ahead and do it, it would have been kind for you to do that when you walked in you know." Jungkook rolled his eyes, bringing Tae completely out from behind.

"Taehyung, this is my childhood maid/friend because she was the only one who could keep up with me and even though I'm difficult she understood me. She's the meanest person you'll ever meet..." Lisa scoffed and looked at him like he was a lunatic.

"...but that only happens when someone she cares about get hurt or anything like that. Other than that she's really kind and don't be scared of her. She's an alpha."

"And your an omega, surprising but don't worry I won't tell anyone." She cut in onto Jungkook's words.

Taehyung's side

"How do you know?" I said shakily. Scared because I thought my scent was well hidden but wearing Jungkook's jacket. But I guess otherwise. "Sweetie he just told you I'm an alpha, I smelled you before you even walked into the house."

"Trust me Tae she means no harm. Again unless someone harms you or anyone else. Anyways we should probably get going. Don't want my parents to wait long, now do we?"