Part 2

Jungkook's side

Im sitting with Jhope and we are just watching TV til I get a text message from my brother, Yoongi.

Old Hyung:
Jimin said he's going to the club with his friend. Want to come?

Bunny brat:
Who's Jimin's friend?
And why do I have to go, I'm busy.

Old Hyung
Because you never know if your mate might be in the club.
Plus, I don't want Jimin to get drunk and what if his friend...who is Taehyung..gets drunk.

I don't want to deal with two drunk best friends it'll be annoying

Bunny brat:
Fine I'll go only because my big brother asked and was concerned for his baby
Can Jhope and Taemin come as well, I'mma be bored by myself

Old Hyung
Shut up you brat just meet us there
Yea they come bye

"Who was that?" Jhope asks indulge in the TV. "It's was Yoongi, he wants me to go the club with him and his mate."

"Well that's not that bad." "Yeah I know right also your coming with me...just because I asked and they said sure." "Cool, can I bring Taemin also?" "That was the plan, now go and get ready and let's go get your little boo thang." "Ok wel..." I ran upstairs before he could even start. I get up and head to my room to get dressed.

I walk in and take a long skin burning shower. I put on my usual white t-shirt, blue jeans and timbs. I fix my hair a little bit and walk out.

We picked up Taemin and drove off to the club.

We arrive at the club and right when I walk in I smell strawberries, like fresh picked and washed strawberries. Maybe it's some of these girls perfumes or whatever but it's really disgusting in here.

Sweaty bodies and drunk dudes trying to get with drunk girls. I walk straight to the bar and sit next to this boy who's honestly breath taking.

But the strawberry smell it's even stronger next to him. I found myself starring at him. When he looked at me it broke me out of my gaze and I ordered a beer.

We started talking a little and we decided to go find a table to sit at. We sit down and even though I've already embarrassed myself in front of him at the bar he starts talking to me.

"So tell me something about yourself Taehyung?" "Well first off, I love Gucci and the color purple. I have a pet dog named Yeontan and he's so adorable and fluffy. Hmm let me think. I like fluffy things, I don't really drink alot, I do shop a lot depending on my mood..." Tae keeps talking and going on about himself and I don't even get bored.

"So what about you Jungkook, what are some things about yourself?" I was so busy starring at him and listening to his deep voice that I forgot who I was. "Well I live alone, and...umm I'm embarrassing myself in front of a really cute boy." My eyes widen when I just spoke my thoughts out loud.

"I..uh.." he places his hand on my shoulder and I jump. "It's ok, to be honest I'm kind of nervous talking to you right now. You don't see it but I can get kind of chatty when I'm nervous." He smiles at me omg I think my heart just fell out of my chest.

His smile is just ahh want to squeeze him and hold him tight like never let him go. "Oh, well i guess we both are nervous." I laugh slightly but then his smell hits me in my face again.

A few drinks later and we're dancing on the floor and drinking. Going back and forth from out table to the dance floor to the bathroom back to the dance floor and and table.

Next thing I know we're both drunk siting at the table. Which isn't  really good because his scent is even stronger than it was before. It's been bothering me since we met at the bar. My eyes start to glow and I look at his neck. The pure untouched skin that's just waiting for me to mark him.