Part 37

!!Long Chapter Ahead!!

Jungkook's side

They pulled us apart and all I heard was Taehyung screaming for me and JK was talking to V trying to calm him down, knowing it probably wouldn't work but he couldn't help but try.

No one's side

They strapped Taehyung down once more but now he was struggling even harder. "Hurry up and grab the knife, we have to get this part done before anything else!" Taemin yelled as the were finishing the straps on my wrist and ankles.

Once they were done Taehyung stopped moving around. What more can he do? He was stuck, he was frozen, he was done for.

He started to feel pain in his wrist and he screamed out. "AHHH!" Taehyung's voice resonated through the room.

Jungkook felt the pain on wrist as well but he continued to fight back. He punched and kicked everyone attacking him.

"Don't let him go! He'll ruin everything." Taemin commanded and more wolves flowed into the room going towards Jungkook to restrain him.

Jungkook wasn't having it and just as he was released

He was too late.

Taehyung looked into his eyes, tears streaming down his face as he mouthed an "I love you".

Yugyeom had taken and drive the knife through Taehyung, killing him.

Jungkook: I- he's- JK what- JK please do something i- I can't anymore

JK: I know Jungkook, I feel you. Give me control

Jungkook gave up, he was in pain. He felt his heart breaking, shattering. The pieces falling apart. He looked one last time at his mate before letting JK take control.

They had already started speaking the words for the ritual. JK was pushing and killing everyone who touched him. He killed anyone who got in the way of him and his mate.

Blood covered his hands and the side of his face. His clothes were drenched in the blood of the evil. His eyes were a dangerous dark red, almost to the point where they looked black.

Yes, he did feel the pain but he wasn't worried about that. The only thing on his mind was his mate.

Taehyung's body started to glow, a blinding glow. His body was lifted into the air and the bright glow surrounded him. The straps had been broken when his body was moved off the table.

Taehyung fell back on to the table and everyone moved quickly to add the metal restraints to the boy. His hair was now I pure silver white. His features still angelic as always but this time they looked to good to be real.

Even JK stopped and stared at his mate. What was Taehyung but now V, JK thought he was so lucky. A smirk appears on his face but soon fell slightly when V opened his eyes.

They weren't black nor were they a chocolate brown. They sky blue, such a bright blue to match his facial features.

The smell of V's arousal filled the room and every male in the room became horny except they knew Yugyeom would be the male to impregnate V.

Yugyeom walked up to V and caressed his face, speaking softly to the "omega". "You are so beautiful and gorgeous baby, want me to help you with your problem?"