Part 18

No one's side

Everyone had turned towards the door when there was a knock. They turned back looking at each other like one of them knew who it was, but no one did.

"I'll go check it out." Tae said getting ready to get off of the lap he was sitting on, only to get restricted by the arm of his mate. "No you're not, you're staying here with Jin and Namjoon." Jungkook said in stern voice.

Again a knock on the door and Jungkook gets up to answer the door. He opens it to find Jimin and Yoongi. "Oh hey guys, almost forgot y'all was coming over." Jungkook said.

"Jimin, are you.... nevermind." Jungkook halted his question because he pretty much figured out why Jimin was on Yoongi's back.

"Taehyung, you bitch! Did you forget I was coming?! Babe you can just sit me on the couch." Yoongi nods and places Jimin down on the couch softly.

"Jiminie, my hoe! No I didn't forget." Taehyung limped towards his friend sitting on the couch. "You too!?" Jimin said. Almost as if he hadn't expected it.

"That's $5 and a week." Yoongi whispered in Jimin's ear.

Earlier at yoonmin's

"Aish Yoongi, I still have to go to Tae's today. You went to rough last night." Jimin said rubbing his lower back.

"Sorry babe but I bet Tae went through the same thing. And I also bet that Tae is sore as well...maybe even more Jungkook can be quite.....how should I say.. Jungkook. He's just himself." Yoongi said giving Jimin his painkiller.

"No I'm sure Tae is sore but he won't be that sore. He'll probably be able to walk with a very small limp or maybe no limp at all. Jungkook can control himself, he wouldn't hurt Taehyung." Jimin said thinking he was right.

"Ok let's bet..."

"No Yoongi I don't wanna bet. I ju-"

"Too afraid you'll lose." Yoongi smirked because he knew that he was right. "Alright let's bet. What do you want?"

"$5 and also you gotta do whatever I say for a week. No questions." Yoongi said pulling Jimin on his lap.

"Ok and if I win I also want $5 but you have to wear girl clothes for a week. No questions." Jimin said.

"So...do we have a deal?" Jimin held out his hand. "Trust me kitten...I'm winning this." And the two shook hands.

Present time

Jimin mentally cursed himself. He thought his friend was so innocent and clean and pure but look at him now. He's limping because some horny trueblood alpha couldn't handle his moon rut.

"Tae are you ok? What's going on? We haven't talked in a while and you haven't been home or even came over?" Jimin asked worried

"Ah Jimin, why do you sound so sad. Cheer up! Look I'm still alive and I have my mate. Plus I'm here now so we can hang out. Apparently I had just gotten sick that day but I'm better now." Taehyung reassured his best friend.

"Well you're right but don't make me worry like that anymore. Plus....who are those two?" Jimin points at NAMJIN.

Namjoon had offered to carry Jin but he told him no so Namjoon just followed behind. Jimin also saw the Jin was limping and was starting to think that everyone was limping.

Of course when they were learning about ruts and heats in school he didn't pay attention to the part about a new moon and alphas.

"Hi my name is Jin and you are so cute I just love it. You're my child now. Did you eat sweetie?" Jin automatically took roll as Jimin's mother.