Part 24

No one's side

Jungkook stood there with his mouth gaped. He didn't think anything would be this serious. Yes, he knew that he would have to protect Taehyung because he is an omega but he didn't think that anything would happen this fast.

He feels like he's been with Taehyung for only a few seconds then he suddenly disappears.

His whole mood changed from shock to straight anger. He was completely furious. His eyes glowed the dark red, the dark red that makes even alphas submit. He didn't realize til he heard the whimper of one of his friends.

"J-jungkook please....I k-know you're mad b-but please calm down so we can h-help." Namjoon said, walking up putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook snapped out of his daze, eyes still red but he was aware of what he was doing now.

"Guys I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to. Ok, thank you Namjoon-hyung..." He patted Namjoon's shoulder receiving a nod. "Alright let's get our mate's back, beside Hoseok's. I think you should do something about that."

Hoseok nodded and put his head down in shame. "Look bro, we not doing this to be mean to your mate. But he's done something wrong it's affecting all of us. Remember we still don't know why they have Jin and Jimin. I love you dude, and have nothing but brotherly love for you."

Jungkook's side

I told him and he understood and he apologized to us. We all forgave him but now we have to find a way to not only 1. find our mate's but 2. find a way to save them that gets them and us out unharmed.

"Well that's odd..." Namjoon said. Him and Hoseok were looking at the cameras hoping to find something that could easily us to something.

"What is it?" Me and Yoongi walk over to look at the computer. "Well the cameras, right around this time last night they seem to glitch but the time stamp is still normal. Someone must have done something to cover up thier tracks so we won't catch."

"So you're saying hacked our cameras to replay the same video over and over again. And then once they were done they reset it back to normal." Yoongi said and we looked at Hobi.

"Well in this case yes, but I'm confused."

"What is it?"

"Well obviously these are people from a different pack, so how come we couldn't sense them coming in and how come you didn't smell them when they walked in your room?"

Everyone looks at me and my eyes widen. "What?! What do you mean they came into my room?! Honestly I didn't know about this..." I scratch the back of my head.

I look at them and they had the straightest of faces, you would think they're straight.

"Were you dreaming that night? Because you know what happens when you dream." Namjoon said with his arms crossed.

"I may...or may not....have been dreaming. But it's not my fault Taehyung tires the fuck outta me and I love it. Do you know when the last time I had a dream?"

"Yes I do and did things go well that night?" Yoongi said and I snap at him for bringing it up. "Shut up, I know..."

I look down at my arm. The scar still there. "Well back to the cameras..."

"Yeah right back to them. So all we need to do is find out who did it and that should lead us to them."

It sounds simple but we all know that it really isn't. I just hope Taehyung and the others are ok.

Do I fail at everything I do?

Taehyung's side

I ended up falling asleep due to all the things that just happened. First I get kidnapped then I find out that my friend's mate is evil. Now I find out about a ritual thats gonna make Jungkook suffer.

I layed there sleep, with my eyes closed and not paying attention to anything anymore. I wonder if Jungkook will come after me and save me. I miss him so much.

I wonder how Jin and Jimin are doing. Was I the cause for thier pain? Every now and then I could hear screams and cries. I hear my door open and I feel someone lay down and wrap thier arms around me.

"TaeTae......" It was Jimin but he doesn't sound good. I look up and see Jin standing up. "My poor baby......." They were both crying.

We all layed down in the bed with me in the middle. I feel the warmth from thier bodies surround me. "I'm sorry guys.......sorry that y'all have to go through this because of me. I didn't mean for this to happen to yall."

I start to say and they just hug me tighter. "No it's ok sweetie. I rather suffer with you then have you suffer alone." Jin said kissing my head.

I'm so glad to have them with me. I don't know what I would have done without them.

"Hey guys, do you think Jungkook and the others are worried about us?" I asked them both. "Taehyungie I pretty sure Jungkook is ready to go on a killing rampage. Im pretty sure him not waking up next to you angered him to the max."

"He probably woke up screaming your name." We all laughed. "Yea one time I had fell off the bed and was still sleep and Jungkook woke up screaming my name because he didn't see me. I was kinda cranky because he woke me up but oh well."

"Yeah Jungkook is a weird guy. I don't see what you see in him." Jin said looking at me. "Well obviously not a dick because I'm getting that." I said and Jimin smacked my arm.

"Is dick the only thing that's on your mind?" Jin sat up and crossed his arms. "Is food the only thing that's on your mind?" I expressed the 'your' very dramatically.

"Hey don't turn this on me. If I didn't have food, how would I live? I can't just eat air my whole life, I need food for my survival."

"And I need dick for my survival..." Obviously it was a joke but we couldn't help but crack into laughter.

"I love you guys so much." I told them and hugged them while they kissed my head. "We love you too TaeTae, you're our best friend well more like little brother but still though. You have a good heart and that's what's good about you." Jimin spoke and kissed my cheek.

"Jeez if y'all didn't have mate's I would think you both were mates. But it's cute, and I like cute things." Jin said patting my legs. "Why are y'all in here anyway?"

"Oh well you see what had happen was.........."

"Y'all did what!!?!"
——————————————————
Hey guys.......umm I'mma try to get Criminal Love updated but I don really know.

I've been busy with testing and practice all week and didn't really have time to write.

But I'mma get y'all these updates.

What do you think Jin and Jimin did?

What is the next day going to be like for Tae?

Will Jungkook calm down enough to help save Tae?

See you in the next chapter
😊💕