Part 20

Taehyung's side

When I heard that there was an infinity sign, I felt so happy that I just jumped on him. That means we really do belong together...thank you Mariah Carey.

But that's why it wasn't so weird when we went to the hotel outside the club. And that probably explains why he figured me out so quickly.

OMG! It all makes sense of why I love him so much.........well actually that's just that I would have wether there was an infinity sign or not.

"I knew you were special. I just didn't trust myself." He hugged me back and I cried on his shoulder. "Baby what's wrong why are you crying?"

He held my face and wiped my non stopping flow of tears. "It's just...I'm so happy and I don't know why. It like we've been reunited and we...we just met sometime ago. Like seriously what the fuck!!"

I saw him flinch when I yelled.

Jungkook's side

Ok because don't think I'm weak or scared just because I jumped when he yelled and cursed. Even though it was unexpected still though.

I couldn't necessarily tell if he was happy or sad or mad. Every emotion was coming through him. He was crying and then he was telling and then he's telling me that he's so happy.

Goodness I don't know if I should leave him alone or comfort him.

"Why are you just starting at me like I have two heads growing out of me? Bitch we fucking knew each other in past lives and we're mates even then. Do you know how fucking rare that is?!"

Well at least the tears stopped but now he's flipping out. "Umm Tae, baby I'm glad you're happy and I am too but.....you know what nevermind. I love you so much."

He sat there and looked at me. I watched his eyes and he smiled a nice bright boxy smile. "I love you too Kookie."

"You know I realized that you haven't marked me yet, have you?" I mentioned towards him. "You're right, I should do that. Come here Kookie."

He jumped on me and bit me, marking my skin. All I did was lay there and hold him. When he pulled away he watched the mark turn into a heart with an infinity sign.

"Wow this is so cool! We have to show Jin-hyung. Let's go now!" He's so excited it's so cute to watch him. He ran towards Jin's room while I just followed out behind him walking.

As I was passing a window I got the feeling of someone watching us. I turned and saw no one. Might have to go look at that later.

"Look at what Jungkook?" I turn and see the bubbly Taehyung. "Nothing baby, let's go show Jin our mark." I gave him my infamous bunny smile.

He nodded and pulled me with him. Oh how I love this boy so much, he makes my heart go pitter pat.

No one's side

Jungkook and Taehyung ended up at Jin's, without even knocking Taehyung just bursted in.

"Taehyung you can't just-" Jungkook tried to stop the smaller but didn't work.

Well maybe except both were frozen in place. Let's just say mommy and daddy were having fun on thier own.

"We should go." Jungkook pulled Taehyung out of the room. And shut the door quite quickly after they left. "So that was...."

"Yeah and they just...."

"This is so weird for me, you don't even understand."

"You think I don't understand. They've been taking care of me for a while. They basically are my parents and no kid wants to see thier parents eating each other's face while just....ugh it gives me shivers." Jungkook had explained.