I screamed in pain, yelped, whimpered, fell off the chair while putting my hand on my stomach.

"KYUUBI!" Ikuto burst in the tent with other Shinobis behind. White Zetsu suddenly got his stomach opened which I don't know how but died without being touched by anyone.

Now to my situation,

Ikuto knelt down and cupped his hand to my cheeks. "L-look at me." He whispered. "Sh-shes... Get a medical Ninja! Quick!" He yelled at the men sending some away.

The fear planted inside me. My death... My baby's death. This will affect the lives of Gaara, Naruto and others. I regret coming here...

"Just look at me, everything will be alright... I-I promise you." he said softly. I panted, trying hard to breathe and stay alive. I never thought my death would end up like that.

"Kyuubi!!" Sakura's voice.

"Oh my god, what happened?!" Shizune's voice as well.

My vision went blurry, I can barely see. But Sakura's pink hair and her light green eyes made me know that she's here.

"S-Sakura... Get it- get it out..." I gasped the air softly. Her eyes were tearing. I heard Ikuto explaining to her every about the baby.

"J-just hang in there. I'll get it out." Sakura said, with the help of Shizune and others.

And I closed my eyes.

The pain got me dying or passing out, I don't know. But I felt nothing but darkness.

.....

"Is she alright?"

"Yes, she is."

All these questions I heard, It made me realize that I'm alive.

I opened my eyes. Sakura, Shizune and Ton Ton were there beside the bed I'm lying on. They had a happy expression when they saw me waking me up.

"How long...?" I asked, rubbing my teary eyes.

"You've been in bed for days, we moved our tents somewhere esle though. Do you feel okay? Does anything hurt?" Sakura, with all these questions ...

I nodded. "I'm fine." I replied, and then remembered what happened. "Is... Is that child dead?" The baby mattered me before it even died.

The baby... I actually thought of loving it because its mine, something me and Gaara share in our blood. I thought of all the good things to do with it. And now...

Sakura lowered her eyes. "Um, Kyuubii... Th-the child was..." Shizune placed her hand on Sakura's shoulder so she can speak instead. " Sh-Shizune... "

"Kyuubi, your child looked so weak when we got it out, that we instantly knew that he used all his powers to keep you alive. We don't exactly how he have don't that but all we knew is that when White Zetsu stabbed you, your child was alive, it's like he understood that he used all he could to save your life. It's unusual..."

I could feel myself crying. And it was boy as well, he could've been in my arms nine months later, but he's dead.

My tears came out, I sniffed. "Wh-what was he like?" I asked in weak soft voice with sadness.