Chapter Fifteen.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Fifteen.
3rd Chunin Exam.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"Hrmm. Do you think he's gonna be okay?" I said, mouthful of ramen.

Naruto snatched the ramen off my hand making me slurp the ramen and growl.

"Hey, that's mine, Onii-Chan!" I said.

"You ate half of it. Give me some!" He said, eating more, almost finishing it.

My eyes flamed. "NARUTOOooo..." My voice faded.

Akamaru is on my head making me calm. He started to roll on my head making me grin. "Haaah! Good to see you Akama-Chan!" I exclaimed, forgetting all about the ramen.

"Yahoo! Heyy, Tomato." said Kiba, coming over here to us.

I grinned big and hugged him. "Yaay!! Kiba! I missed you!" I said, hugging him tight, feeling him losing breath.

"H-hey let me breathe, Tomato-Chan." said Kiba, letting me off his arms.

Kurenai came by. "Kiba. Is this the girl you-" she stopped talking and looked at Kiba. "O-oh... S-sorry to interrupting. Go on... Lovers." The last word was a loud whisper.

I glared at Kiba who blushed.

"Awhhh, you are such a tsundere!" I said ruffling his hair which is under the hoodie which I shoved my hand inside and just ruffled his hair. He blushed more.

"I-I'm not tsundere!" He said.

I extended my finger to his face and poked his forehead. "You.are.one." I said, tilting my head with a smile.

He chuckled and scratched his head. "You are such a pain, Kyu."

I took Akamaru off my head and looked at him eye to eye. I smiled and gave him a scratch, he loved it and started to beg for more. It lasted for seconds when I realized Gaara, across our spot, was looking at me emotionlessly and cautiously.

I couldn't help myself only to give him a my famous toothy grin for him.

He looked away. I mean... I catch him staring at me a lot and I always just smile and he keeps looking away. I truly dont understand him.

"Give me Akamaru." said Kiba, I handed the puppy to him and sat on the rail to watch the battle since its starting now. I hope for Sasuke to win.

Hayate announced the fight to begin.

_________________________________________

Sasuke VS Yoroi.