Chapter Thirty Six.

____________________________

Chapter Thirty Six.
Bye bye, Suna.

____________________________

【  Kyuubi's POV 】

"How am I supposed to wake them up!"

"Just do it!"

"I can't! This is so adorable, I can't!!"

"Temari!"

"Kankuro!"

"I can't blame you, they are adorable."

"See?!"

"Oh just wake them up!!"

POOF!

I almost choked when someone suddenly jumped on me and sat on my stomach making me and Gaara shoot our eyes open.

"Good morning, Kyuubi-chan!" Tsukimo exclaimed with a grin. I had this feeling of wanting to give Gaara a look to see if he slept well. Turns out he is too close to me.

"Uhh!" I yelped and accidentally rolled myself and fell on the ground hard. Tsukimo did fell with me but he landed on his bum peacefully while I get he pain.

"Ow." I rubbed my head.

"Kyuubi-chan." A familiar voice got me lifting my head and see Might Guy and Lee, standing there. And Lee, with some blush under his round eyes.

"Lee... Might Guy. I muttered with a smile. Tsukimo gave me a hand as I stood up and laughed nervously about what just happened.

"We'll leave after few minutes while you change. I'll wait for you inside." he said, after that left with the others leaving me and Gaara alone, again.

I shifted my eyes to Gaara and blushed. "I'm sorry if I hugged you while I was asleep." I said softly. "I am used to hug my pillows when I go to sleep. Kind of pathetic, ya know."

"It's okay, it's not like I'm going to kill you for that." he said.

After changing and making Gaara look away while he dress up as well, and me taking my Akatsuki cloak and the photo. We both stood infront of the closed door and stared at it for a while.

This might be the last time I see him. Which is why I am hesitating about opening the door.

"G-Gaara." my glinted eyes shifted to look at his sea foam coloured eyes. "I don't know if I'm going to come here again, but... Um," my conversation is going to awkward level.