Chapter Forty Three.

_________________________

Chapter Forty Three.
Revived.

________________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 】

Sobs, tears.

Thats all I heard and all I felt falling on me.

And the next thing I remember is finally catching the air, from how much I needed air I started to cough and gasp both at the same time and suddenly sitting down from lying on the ground.

I managed opening my eyes to see the whole Konoha people surrounded by me and... Naruto Nii-Chan, crying his eyes out over my dead body.

Without him knowing, I cupped my hands to his cheeks and smiled. He gasped silently. Not expecting this at all. "Stop...crying." I said softly , sending him a very warm smile and half closed eyes.

"K-Kyuubi." he said in a low voice. His tears were even more this time. He whimpered weakly and buried his face to the corner of my neck while hugging me tight. I can feel him shaking and sobbing.

People started an immense cheer of happiness.

"You baka... You killed yourself for me, baka...baka!" he muffled as he cried. I wore a weak smile and had tired eyes looking at him. "Baka..." he whispered.

I pulled away from him and tried to stand up. He wiped off his tears and rushed to help me up on my feet.

"I-I'm sorry, Naruto." I said, lowering my eyes with a glint of sadness. "I may not be the hero, I may not be trustworthy, I am nothing more than the Kyuubi everyone is disgusted of—"

Sakura made me face her on force, she was scowl. "You are the second hero. How dare you call yourself an untrustworthy disgusting thing. You..." she gave me a hard punch on the stomach that made me painfully bent down and hold onto my stomach .

"Sakura!" Some of my friends yelled at her for doing that.

She yanked me to her and hugged me warmly.

That did make me smile, I was about o pull away when suddenly I felt weak, and that made me fall on Sakura and just like that. Black scene. But I heard one thing from Kakashi-Sensei

"She used too much Chakra, let's let her rest."

___________________

A few hours later.

____________________

The moment I opened my eyes and saw myself lying on Naruto's lap while he was asleep. I was covered with a blanket while he wasn't. Seems like he stayed beside me the whole time to warm me up and protect me.

Lucky to have a brother like Naruto.

I took myself off him and covered him by my blanket, making him lean off from the ruined wall and lay his head gently on his own bag as a pillow.

Waking up like this had a reason of course. I thought of helping Sakura and Shizune with the Hokage, I heard she is injured or in a coma, I don't really know but all I know is that she's unconscious.

"Kyuubi, we need to talk."

Kakashi-Sensei was already awake, leaning on a wall beside a guy with creepy big widened eyes. I stopped and turned, going to him to see what he wants to talk about. It looks like he wants to say something serious because of the way he told me.

"I don't think we ever met." said creepy eyes, extending his hand for a handshake, I took it. "I'm Yamato, also known as Captain Yamato by your brother, Sai and Sakura. I must say, you look so much like your brother."

Kakashi-Sensei interrupted him by clearing his throat as he begun to say what he wanted to tell me.

"The five Kages are heading to the Land of Iron convened by the Lord Raikage, which he wishes for the nations to unite against the Akatsuki. Most importantly, he wants you notably to come to give information about the Akatsuki organization, and he insists, all of them, the elders."

"Are you going to send her all by herself, Kakashi-Senpai?" asked Captain Yamato. "The Akatsuki are going to—"

"I know that." Kakashi said with an annoyed voice. "Now we have to get you ready and think of who'll escort you all the way to the Land of Iron."

"I can escort myself, thanks." I said. "Not joking though, I can use these." I showed them my palms with the mouths on it. "I'll be on top of a bird clay and make sure I don't get caught. I promise I'll be more careful and will not be captured by the Akatsuki."

Kakashi took my hands and looked at the mouths. "Those belong to the Akatsuki guy. How did you get it?" he asked, looking over at me.

"He gave it to me." I replied.

"How? He died of explosion, how could he have the time to give it to you?" asked Yamato, Kakashi blocked Yamato to stop saying more.

Seems like he knew.

"Who did you meet?"

"Lady Chiyo, Sasori, Itachi, Deidara, Nagato, Pain, Jiraiya, and... Um, Ah, Asuma Sensei, Hidan, Kakuzu, old man Hokage and my parents!" last words were cheerful.

Kakashi gasped, eyes widened.

"Don't expect me to not know who I am. Uzumaki Kyuubi is—" I was interrupted by Kakashi having his hand on my mouth so I can shut up. I muffled. "Hey!" I took his hand off, and realized why he have done that. Yamato is staring curiously. "Uhh, Uzumaki Kyuubi knows her parents and... Is happy?"

Kakashi smiled and had his hand on top of my head. "Yes, happy. Now that you sound well, wear this cloak and get ready." he handed me a cloak.

I immediately wore it on and tightly tied my Akatsuki robe around my waist under this cloak.

"Time to go." I said.

Just this close to go when Naruto called my name. He hugged me as soon as I turned around to look at him. "You'll come back, promise me that." he said.

Smiling, I had my chin resting on his shoulder. "I promise."

And then I left.

______________________

This chapter may not be interesting, but the next one is I guarantee it!

Like, Kyuubi coming to over there, Sasuke and his team Taka seeing her while spying, Gaara and her reuniting, Zetsu appearing. Interesting interesting indeed!

A ××