Chapter Thirty Four.

_____________________________

Chapter Thirty Four.
Faking love?

_____________________________

【 Gaara's POV 】

"Because he already have a lover."

WHAT?!

"What?!" Both Ebizō and Gōza exclaimed in shock. Yui looked astonished herself by her stare at Kyuubi.

"They have been dating for a while behind your backs." Temari said.

"T-Temari, o-oi-" she didn't let me speak.

Temari cut me off. "I'm so sorry, Gaara. But I had to speak the truth." she lifted her eyebrows to make a hint that she is pretending this ir something like that.

Kyuubi burst in. "Mind telling me what's going on?" she said in a whiney voice.

"Um, your boyfriend was about to get betrothed to someone else and I saved your hearts by the truth." said Temari. Kyuubi frowned. "What?!" as soon as she said that, Temari nudged her.

Finally her frown disappeared as she had an ' O' shape of her mouth. "Ohh, r-right." she stuttered , looking at me and smiling. "Boyfriend, huh. He is mine and only, did you need anything from him?" she said, crossing her arms and lifting her eyebrows.

To be honest, I'm surprised at this type of girl's behavior when it's a timing like this one.

"I was told he was betrothed to me." said Yui, looking disturbed. "Who are you anyway? Gaara-sama hasn't said a word yet so this means you are a fangirl."

Uh-oh.

Kyuubi grabbed Yui's shirt and grit her teeth. "So you're calling me a liar and. a fangirl?" That doesn't sound like a question at all. "I'll kill you...!" she hissed. This will go bad.

I had my hand on Kyuubi's shoulder to calm her down. "Kyuubi, there won't be needing that." I told her, then looked at Ebizō and Gōza. "Apologies, this wasn't supposed to be like that. You see... I tried figuring out how to tell you about my relationship with Kyuubi but I didn't know how to tell you. Now that you know... I'm free from any betrothals since I already have a... Girlfriend."

Ebizō cleared his throat. "Fine then, but you two have to wed someday, or wed someone else. This won't change, Kazekage-sama."

"Of course." I said, this time I'm smiling. Finally I'm away of this situation, but faking this relationship between me and Kyuubi is a situation as well- Now she is secretly glaring daggers at me.

"But I would like to believe that when I see you two sharing a room tonight. Would that be acceptable, Lord Kazekage?"

I gulped, feeling my face going red.

"Lord Kazekage?"

"Uh..." I glanced at Kyuubi, she gave a nod, I realized her face was more red than her hair. "Y-yes, sure." I said.

Ebizō nodded proudly. "Your father would have been less shameful of you choosing a girl from Konoha." he muttered. And then, went away with Gōza.

At the same time, me and Kyuubi glared at Kankuro and Temari, the two closed their eyes in pride thinking this is good work.

"What have you gotten me into!" yelled Kyuubi at them with a jabbed pointing finger of anger at them. "That's an evil work you are throwing me into. Why?!"

"Kyuubi, you saved Gaara from this." said Temari. "Good luck with sharing a room tonight, I expect you two to act like lovers or Gaara will end up with that girl."

Kankuro and Temari walked away. I saw Kankuro do a victory pose by throwing his fist in the air. They were planning this, huh.

"Kyuubi, I'm sorry if this is causing you trouble." I said to her. "If you don't want this, I'm fine with your opinion, I could tell the truth and-"

She grabbed my hand, oh god we are holding hands? this never happened to me.

"No, for your own sake as the Kazekage, I'm doing this for you." She said with a big warm closed-eyes smile. "Besides, we are friends. What are friends for?"

"Thank you, Kyuubi."

"No problem, Gaara. No problem at all!" she said with her famous big grin she always does. "Let's go now. They expect us to be in... The room, ya know..." She blushed and lowered down her eyes awkwardly.

"Hey, it'll be fine." I said. "I won't do anything to you, I promise. We'll just sleep and nothing else wrong going to happen."

"Mhm... I know, but I never slept beside a guy ya know. It will be REALLY tense." she said nervously.

I made her stop walking and lifted her chin up by my finger. "Uzumaki Kyuubi." I begun with this. ( Tbh, hes so hot when he says Uzumaki, melts my heart!!)

Eyes to eyes.

"Trust me, anything happens to you, I will protect you till I die. Which means no harm will come to you from anyone including me. You are Naruto's sister, you two are my first friends, I will be protecting you as a payment for Naruto and for you."

Her eyes widened with a soft surprised gasp.

"Let's go now." I said with a smile, taking her hand and walked all the way inside the castle.

Okay, I acted to be intense but I'm so nervous. I never been with a woman in my life! Especially sharing a room with one. This won't end up good I imagine.

___________________________________

Gah, sorry if it's short. Next chapter might be longer I promise!!!

Let me know in the comments if you liked it or not. And of course I hope for a yes because it'll bring my day :)

A ××