Chapter Six.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Six.
Rock Lee Attacks

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"There we are." I muttered. We were there, to where we are going to take our Chunin Exam.

"Lets go inside." Said Sakura. I nodded but saw something interesting. The three took few steps forward then stopped. " Kyuubi. Are you coming? " asked Sakura.

"Yeah. You go, I'll be right there." I said, not taking my eyes off that bush. The three entered while I stood there, still eyeing that bush.

I placed my hands back and sighed. "I guess I will be missing Konohamaru through this tough exam. I might even die there.." I said, faking the sound. The bush moved and appeared little Konohamaru.

"Dont go, sis!" He hugged me immediately. "I dont want you to die." He muffled through my shirt.

"Hey, its fine." I said. "I am Uzumaki Kyuubi. If they throw me to a pack of wolves, I'll come back leading the pack. I always survive for reason; love." I sat on my knees and wrapped my arms around Konohamaru. Its not like I'm going to be gone forever. But he just deserves this.

"I have to go now, Konohamaru." I said. Pulling away and giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Konohamaru sniffed. "If you come back. I will treat you with ramen." He said.

I laughed. "Yes, sure! Your treat, I'll love it." I got up. "Bye." I waved goodbye for him and went inside leaving him.

...................................

As soon as I entered, I saw Sasuke and some guy almost kicking each other but then something very fast went between them. "What the..." I mumbled. That was unexpected.

That guy who stopped them wore green tight suit, had a bowl cut hair and bushy eyebrows.

"Hey, this isnt what you promised." Said some guy with pale eyes and a girl with two buns coming to Bushy Brow. "You said that you didnt want to carelessly attract attention to be watched."

"But..."

Bushy Brows looked over me and Sakura. My eyes went pale as I sweatdropped. Bushy Brows walked toward us and stopped at front. "My name is Rock Lee. Your name is Sakura right? And Kyuubi?"

"Huh." said Sakura.

I stayed calm. But in the inside, I could feel Kurama is ready to burst out of me and destroy Rock Lee.

"Please go out with me you two. I promise I will protect you." Said Rock Lee with a shiny smile.

I almost collapsed. "ABSOLUTELY NOT!" I said, pointing at him angrily.

Sakura shook her head. "N-no!"

His face dropped into disappointment. "W-why?"

"You are too... Intense." Replied Sakura.

"Not to mention, ambitious. You cant get me easily." I said proudly.

"Hey you there." Said pale eyed guy to Sasuke. "What's your name?" he asked.

My eyes burned into flames, even Naruto. "Again..." I growled. I heard a head bang next to me. I turned my head and saw Naruto, banging his head on the wall with Rock Lee beside doing the same.

"Naruto, Sasuke, Kyuubi. Lets go." Said Sakura, suddenly pulling us. "Oi oi, careful, I am too precious to be pulled roughly." I said. But got pulled harder than the others because of my complaining.

We approached to a big vacant hall.

"You, with the unpleasant look. Wait a minute!" We heard the annoying echo behind us.

I turned around like the others did, I almost choked up when I saw Rock Lee over there, looking solemn. "Yikes!" Sakura squeeled.

Sasuke asked him what he wanted.

"I want you to fight me here right now." Said Rock Lee.

Sasuke frowned. "A fight right now?"

"Yes." Said Rock Lee, jumping off the balcony and landing to the ground peacefully. "I want to fight you now. I want to test how effective my Ninja techniques will be. Against the descendants of the clan reputed by genius Ninjas." He looked at Sakura and I.

"Also..." He had a circled blush under his big round eyes. "Sakura. Kyuuba. Love."

"Noooo!" Sakura screamed.

I jumped behind Naruto and wrapped my arms around his back. "H-h-help." I stuttered.

"You two are angels." Said Rock Lee. He blew two kisses. I swear one of them went toward me. I jumped on Naruto's head with a yelp. "Youu two are good at it. Then, how about this.." He blew MANY kisses that I started to climb around Naruto trying to dodge for my life until he stopped. Even Sakura dodged them.

"Hey! Dont you throw weird stuff to me!" Said Sakura in a growl.

(A/N: Imma skip this fight and all weird stuff because there wont be a role for Kyuubi but to watch the fight)

Us Group Seven were standing infront of Kakashi Sensei. "Hm. Sakura, I see you've come. And of course you'd come, Kushin- I mean Kyuubi. Now you can formally register the Chunin Exam. I could have stopped the Exam if one of you have quit. But I see you didnt. You came from your own will."

"Sakura."

"Naruto."

"Sasuke."

"Kyuubi."

"I'm proud you came. You are a team I am proud of. Now then, go on." Kakashi made way for us to the door.

I grinned. "Thank you Sensei." I said. Kakashi ruffled my hair and quickly lowered the headband by his finger to cover my eye. I chuckled, doing peace sign putting it in he corner of my eye and sticking my tongue.

"See ya Sensei!" Exclaimed Naruto. And here, we entered...