Chapter One

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter One.
Morning.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

"UBI!" Naruto have been shaking me from my sleep for a while, damn it, he should really stop doing that, that big pain in the ass.

I groaned, shoving the air randomly thinking that is Naruto. I couldnt tell where he is because of shutting my eyes, so I pulled the blanket, I thought I was going to pull it easily until I accidently let go because of the heaviness and punched my self in the face.

"Owwi" I rubbed my nose and lips both feeling the blood's bitter taste in my mouth. "Naruto... You stupid knucklehead." I said, finally opening my eyes to see Naruto sitting on my bed with a big idiot grin on his face.

Naruto chuckled and scratched the back of his head. "Hehe. Sorry for that. But to break your painful morning, we are supposed to be meeting Kakashi Sensei after an hour. So.... Ramen?"

I looked at him, rubbing both my eyes to see clearly. Then, a grin showed up on my face with a tilted head. "Duh! Of course!" I exclaimed, jumping off my bed and going to the bathroom.

I took a ten minute shower, brushed my teeth after and then changed into my usual clothing style.

    After that, I realized my hair is messy with the curving red hair out of the lines. I started to brush it making it straight as it always have been. I tied the headband on my forehead and took out some hair to cover half of my face.

      I have always covered half of my face for a reason. And that is hatred. Some People hate me and Naruto a lot. But its mostly me, because first, I have half of the Nine Tailed beast sealed inside me like Naruto, and second, my name is Kyuubi.

   I dont know what my parents were thinking of naming me Kyuubi, its literally a name that everyone just hate. But I show it to them that I dont care, but inside of me, its painful. No one ever knew what I felt about it.

"Kyuubi, you are literally in the bathroom for hours. The ramen is about to get cold!" Said Naruto behind the bathroom door. I sighed, and gave the mirror one last check to myself.

' I look... normal.' I thought miserably. 'I look like that demon, with those stupid whiskers.' These whiskers are honestly bothering me. I hate them. Sometimes I want to slice my skin to get rid of them.'

"KYUUBI-CHAN!"

I grit my teeth. "Chill!" I said, opening the door roughly.

The smell of ramen was everywhere. I sniffed it and saw Naruto made some ramen for us on the table. "Thanks, Naruto." I said, taking my seat beside him.

"Lets eat!" He said, raising his chopsticks to the air, I grinned and we both ate the ramen like savages.

Feels like home, like always...

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

First chapter aye!!!
I know Kyuubi looks depressed but to be honest, she is super cute and very loud. BUT you will see how she is treated *sniff* *sniff* by some of course, not all people.

Oh and BTW!

This story is hella cringy.

And I'm cringy as well.

So I'm sorry if you don't like my writing style, I write for fun and don't really take it seriously, but negative comments do affece my mental health a lot.

Anyway.

Peace ✌