Chapter Twenty One.

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Twenty One.
Gaara 's identity.

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

Through the trees, still chasing Temari, Kankuro and Gaara. I still see them, catching up without any low speed. I still can't believe that this is happening, like a war or something to our village against some other nations.

Sasuke was catching up, too.

Finally he had the guts to throw shuriken on them. Temari left Gaara to Kankuro and we all stopped at a branch each.

"I won't let you away." Said Sasuke, trying to hurt Kankuro to let go of Gaara. But Temari was the one to dodge.

"Not while I'm here." She said, pointing her big fan to him.

Sasuke glanced at me. "Kyuubi. Finish her, I will be chasing them." he ordered me. I gave one nod and glared at Temari.

"Hah. She is too weak to let me down." said Temari. "I want you to fight with me." she said, pointing her finger to Sasuke. She has a piint actually , I shall be the one chasing Gaara and Kankuro. But me being weak is not true.

"Don't order me around!" I said furiously. "He shall die." I said, pointing at Gaara. And without giving a warning I jumped to attack Kankuro and Gaara but Kankuro jumped away with Gaara. I chased after them again.

Through trees...

Kankuro stopped at a branch making me as well stop.

"Why are you doing this?" asked Kankuro. "Wanting to kill Gaara as bad as the Uchiha wants him dead?" he looked shocked about this.

I huffed my bangs automatically. "Because I was a fool to think he will accept Konoha Ninjas as equals... And me as well. Him calling himself a monster is just idiotic. He did save me few times, but after this treason, which might lead to loved ones to death... I hate him now."

Kankuro scoffed. "Loved ones. Won't understand that for sure." He said. "Hatred is even fine with him. Now if you'll excuse me, bye." He jumped away.

I almost slipped. "HEY!" I managed to jump to trees and chase after them.

"Oh you're not!"

It didn't give me a second when Temari swinged her fan and threw me away, pinning me to the tree. Sasuke came along and Kankuro stopped next to Temari. And for my surprise, Shino is there too.