Chapter Ten

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┑

Chapter Ten.
Forest of Death P2

┕━━━━━━━✿━━━━━━━┙

Kyuubi's POV:

It begun.

Me and my team speedily went inside the gates like every other teams did.

Well. We didnt stay on trees for a while, we started to walk on foot. "Huuuh." I sighed, sounds more of a yawn. "Five days in the green. I won't get out without having a green vision no doubt." I said, walking while closing my eyes to relax.

There was a scream.

"Huh."

We stopped walking. I could sense the scream that its not very near from us.

"Already?" I muttered.

Sakura was paled and was quivering. I placed my hand on her shoulder and smiled. "Hey hey, it'll be alright." I assured her. "The scream came from a long distance. Means there is a fine and alive team searching for other victims. We shouldn't be be scared, not in that kind of situation. We should be ready just in case." I told them.

Sasuke nodded. "Demon Beast here is right. We can't turn our backs no matter what as what Anko said." He said, agreeing on what I said.

Wait he just called me—

"I-I gotta pee!" Naruto said, rushing to the trees. This made me drop on my knees. "Ahhh. I am tired already, believe it." I said, while Naruto pees and I relax...

"Ahhh! Now I am refreshed!" Said Naruto, coming out of the trees. I stood up and stretched my arms with a yawn. "Finally." I approached to Naruto and poked his cheek. "Lets move-"

Sasuke unexpectedly punched Naruto until he hit the tree over there.

"SASUKE! What is wrong with you?!" I screamed at him.

"S-Sasuke. No matter what, you shouldnt have gone this far." Said Sakura.

Sasuke proceeded on trying to punch Naruto as he kept dodging his punches.

I narrowed my eyes and ran toward Sasuke. I jumped, ready to punch him until I did- wait, I punched Naruto. I landed on the ground on my feet and looked dumb. "N-Naruto!"

Sasuke grabbed my shoulder tightly. "Stop. Look closely at him, you too Sakura." Said Sasuke.

I looked at Naruto to see what he meant. Right... Anko gave him a scratch, and is it not on his face at the right moment.

"What did you do to the real Naruto?" Said Sasuke to fake Naruto. "You know you ade worse than Naruto at transformation, you phony." He added.

I clenched my fists.

"Well then..." Fake Naruto turned back to a man with a gas mask. "Unlucky, you got me. In that case... Which one of you has the scroll."

He did not let us even say something, he immediately rushed to us to attack, I was already holding my kunai, and I first did the action by jumping, aiming at the man and throwing my kunai. But I didnt see well when I saw three kunais going toward me. I gasped, trying to jump on another tree but ended up getting hung by those kunais pinning me to the tree.

"HEY!! LEMME DOWN!" I screamed, if I get it off I will fall and might have a serious injury. So I just got to watch them fight. Oh theres the real Naruto! "HAA KICK HIS ASS BROTHER!" I said, as if I'm watching a wrestling match.

Fight fight fight until Sasuke stabbed that man right in the chest. I exclaimed. "YAAY!" until the man ran away.

"Hey, you gonna let me down or what?" I said, between the silence.

Sasuke sighed, placing his hands on the ground and leaning back. "Naruto. Save your sister." he commanded.

Naruto sighed in annoyance . "Why me?!" He jumped on the tree I am stuck on and started to pull out each kunai.

"N-Naruto wait-"

Too late. That idiot did not realize that I will fall.

As soon as he got out the last kunai, I started to fall. And immediately got caught by Sasuke who jumped and carried my till the ground. He eyed Naruto. idiot

"You fool." He said, letting me on the ground.

Naruto laughed nervously with a sweatdrop. "S-sorry." He said.

I stuck my tongue out to him and stood up. "Lets go somewhere safe to discuss some stuff." I said. The three nodded, Sasuke got us to go to the tree up there. ys

They all jumped and I was about to until... Until I felt myself frozen, couldn't move.. It all went black..

I saw myself in a dark scene, with nothing around, nothing at all but darkness.

The darkness made me clutch my hands into my skin. "N-Naruto?" I stuttered , there was no sound except a huge breathing sound. "Sasuke! Sakura! NARUTO!" I screamed, starting to tear up.

it was cold as well. Its like I died, but its more scary than anything I've seen. I took one step forward with the trembling I am facing now through my body. They were there for a second I swear, what happened to me?

That breathing sound again... And jiggling chains as well.

"Kyuubi..."

I gasped, eyes widened.

"K-Kurama?" I whispered.

I never knew he was that humongous, like... Really gigantic.

"Oh Kyuubi, never thought I'd see you, face to face. I see I disconnected you from your friends and brought you here." He said.

I frowned. "Why?" I asked.

He lowered his head, looking at the lock. "Open it..." He said calmly.

Silence.

Open it, he says? But why exactly...

"What if I dont?" I said coldly, crossing my arms.

He sighed. " I have no choice then. If you do, I will make you stronger, you will surpass everyone in this Village and every Village in this world. All you got to do is.. Unlock. " he said.

I have no choice I guess... I extended my hand to unlock this thing with my fire Justu or anything I know. My hand started to shake. What if its a bad thing... I mean... I dont want to cause any trouble-

"Dont."

There was a bright light next to me. I turned my head to see an adult Naruto and an adult me... But both got no whiskers and she had no goldem eye.

"Huh." The light brighten more until I winced to avoid to be blind.

Black scene again... Wait no, I was closing my eyes.

"Whiskers, wake up."

I shot my eyes open auickly at this sound with a gasp for air.

__________________________

Dun dun DUUUUN! cliffhangers, I love those. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Well then, thanks for reading! I'll either everyday or a not everyday. But updating will be there so thanks for reading!!! ❤