Chapter Fifty.

_______________________

Chapter Fifty.
Mother's love.

______________________

【 Kyuubi's POV 

To entertain myself instead of sitting and doing nothing, Ikuto gave me the map of what sides are in and stuff about their war plan.

It is interesting actually, I got drawn to it for hours, thinking what would my position will be. Maybe I could make a dramatic entrance when a side is in trouble, heh.

Ikuto entered inside the tent. "Kyuubi,-Chan, there is a man claiming he knows you and wanting to talk to you." He let that person in. "Do you know him?"

"Yes, Inuzuka Kiba, he's my friend." I said.

"I'll leave you two be. Anything you need I'll be outside." Said Ikuto and then left the tent with Kiba with me.

My smile appeared, seeing Kiba here. "Hey, Kiba." I said. "Weird, where is Akamaru?"

Kiba chuckled nervously. "He's off wandering on his own." he said, and them came closer to the table with the maps, he peeked. "What are you doing anyway?"

"Studying I think." I gave myself a frown, my glance caught something weird. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be with Hinata and Shino? It shows right here that you aren't even supposed to be here."

I can see this single sweat on his temple, he broke this tense situation by chuckling nervously. "I-I can actually came here to say something to you."

How did he even know I am here?

"And what is that you want to say? Is it that important?" I asked, narrowing my eyes in confusion, and tilting my head.

"I always wanted to tell you this..." He came closer to my seat, leaning to me. "May you let me tell you this without making you mad or... Calling someone? Because it's a secret I never told anyone in my life."

"Uh, um." I truly suspect something is wrong. "S-sure, but what is it about?"

"It's about..." His eyes shifted to my stomach. "Can I eat what's inside your stomach?" His smile turned into a menacing devilish one.

Suddenly, a big fast heart beat just happened, when I was about to do something like pull out a kunai.

Until Kiba, managed to pull out his kunai and without a warning, stabbed me right in the stomach, where he took it off and blood came out like a fountain.