Chapter 3: His muse

Start from the beginning

We were in an open-marriage technically, but not one time had I ever wanted to say to Chase that I wanted to "explore connections" with other people. I had hope that it would make him see that I am worth being monogamous with but he never did. He never saw me, I was just his "number one" when I should have been his only one.

And then there was Tobias, I had just met him and I suddenly felt all of the vows I had made slip away. I just needed to explore it; the connection, the thoughts, him.

I needed to know that my body wasn't lying to me when it ignited under his touch. I needed to know that my heart racing every time he looked up at me with those inviting eyes was because they spoke nothing but the truth. I needed to know that my wet panties weren't just a figment of my imagination causing my mind to cloud over with desire. I needed to know that everything I felt was real and mutual.

Tobias Wrexler. The man that made me want to delve in headfirst into his oceans.

"Ethereal. That's the only way to describe your beauty." I caught my breath as I found myself back in the room, with him as just the photographer and me as his model but in my mind, I wanted to let us be so much more. " - But I want to see you, I want you to let all your walls down, I want to see you. I need you exposed, bare, naked."

I felt my heart begin to race, I hadn't even registered what he had just said until he was right in front of me, stroking his hands up and down my arms. "Monroe, you are one of the most stunning women I have ever come across and I just want you to see that but you won't until you let all your insecurities go. It's just us, the photographer and his muse."

His muse.

I closed my eyes tightly as I begun to shake my head, this was all wrong. I was loyal, I wanted one man, I wanted one husband, I wanted my husband. That's what I tried to tell myself but my conscience wasn't speaking loud enough, my wedding ring didn't feel like it fit right, the vows I had said to my now husband had vanished from my mind and my wedding day felt like it was a blur.

All there was, was Tobias. He wanted to see me and that's all I could fathom. He let his hands drop as he began to move back towards his tripod. He didn't turn around for a second, he wanted to see every part of my flesh. My bare, exposed, flawed flesh.

I had so many thoughts running through my mind and not the moral ones. I should have felt a lot more guilty sharing the vision of my body with another. I should have felt extremely guilty for lusting over another man and I should have felt a lot more guilty for wanting to take this further.

But looking at this man holding his camera, looking at me and really seeing me stopped me from withholding any guilt.

He slowly raised the camera up to his face as I began to mirror the pace of his movements. I begun to slowly push my sleeves down my arms, I pulled my arms out and he lowered his camera. He was shocked that I was letting him see me bare.

I witnessed the bob of his Adam's apple as I began to push the smooth material down my skin until it dropped to the floor pooling around my heels. In the silence, all I could hear was his breathing become slower as he saw all of my newly unmasked skin.

His eyes trailed from my eyes down my neck to my hardened nipples protruding through my lace bra, to my toned stomach reaching my pierced navel, even further down the lining of my extremely thin lace thong concealing my dampening pussy. His eyes stilled on my core for a little longer than it should have but I didn't caution him. I didn't want to.

There was something so erotic yet so intimate about this and he hadn't even touched me yet. I found myself wanting his hands latched against my skin and not letting me go. "I'm ready."