15| Warn me?

Enrique P.O.V

I watched from outside the window of the store where Faith works,she was smiling as she gave a old woman back her change.

Her smile was captivating no wonder she has  my little heartless King whipped.

I was surprised actually after what that bitch did to him I thought he'd never love again.

Oh how wrong I was.

I didn't need to think twice about looking at her that way.

King would have my eyes.

I watched her closely since three days I've never seem her with my old friend Trent.

How disappointing I was anticipating blowing his brains out.

I was contemplating saying hi but didn't besides she would already know King sent me to spy on her.

I didn't have time to babysit not that I had a problem with Faith.

Who can hate an angel like herself?

She really has a heart of gold.

I watched until she reached home safely and it was quality hours.

I left some of my goons in charge of keeping an eye on her.

I had to deal with this church boy before he causes problems for me.

I had a street fight I must attend so I'll have to deal with him tonight.

I'm sure it won't take long besides he's a church boy.

If he behaves he with just leave with some broken bones and a bust up face maybe.

****

I grabbed one of my butcher knife I only use as a torture device.

I was right now going to chop off his arm.

Well how did I reach this point?

Well I wasn't going to hurt him but he decided to be a pain in my ass.

I had to kidnap him and bring him to the torture room..

He is now tired to a chair while his right hand on a table.

"You can hurt my body but you can't kill my soul,"he said trembling but trying to put on a tuff front.

"God will save me,"he said with a lot of confidence like he actually believed.

I was shocked not usually the reaction I would get from someone who is just about to have their arm detached.

"I hope god save you when I chop off your hands and feed it to my dogs,"I said bitterly with a sweet smile on my face.

I was about to chop off his hand when he said something that had me in dismay.

"I know you work for King I'm not afraid of him,"he muttered.

"What did you just say?"I asked not believing my ears.

"I'm not afraid of King and tell him if it's Faith he wants, she'd never marry a monster like him. When she finds out what you guys did to me. She'll hate him,"he sprat.

I looked into his stubborn green eyes.

I get it now he's crazy.

I laughed in his face.

I put down my knife suddenly having a better idea. He was looking at me like I'm the crazy one.

"I'm going to let King personally handle, you just made a big mistake,"I said with my voice dripping with venom.