05|Mission get away

Faith P.O.v

I reach a huge house like one in the subherbs, beautifully painted in white and blue.

I parked dad's Jeep and went in.

I knocked the door a few times.
"Justine it's me!"I yelled making her know it was safe.

The door opened quickly revealing her bust up face she had a black eyes his fist must've taken up both her eyes.

And her lips were bursts and blood oozed from it while she cried silently. I looked at little Chris at her side, he is so helpless and sad. He looked like he was about to cry but was being strong for his mother.

I was just as hurt as she was and I wasn't the one getting abuse by this man.

When I get my hands on that that...that..

My fist rolled in a ball but I relax and cooled my temper. My nails dung in my palms.

I was so angry, I tried to contain my emotions cause Justine was more than just a friend she's like my sister.

I saw Chris down and I tried to cheer him up.

His blonde curly hair hang unruly from his face and his blue eyes were sad.

"Hey there buddy,"I squatted down at his level. I tired to smile even though I was also upset at Ethan.

He gave me a faint smile.

"Can you do something for me?"I asked him, he nodded vigorously trying to help.

He's such a good kid, how can a monster like Ethan create such a sweetheart.

God really works in mysterious ways.

"Can you be a big guy and go into the Jeep me and your mom is coming,"I said to him he nod and went willingly like the good kid he is.

As soon as I was alone with Justine she started talking.

"Faith, I can't leave him,he'll kill me,"she said terrified.

"Get your things that's exactly what you're doing. Leaving this psychopath,"I said grabbing Chris things from her hands.

No way I'm leaving her and this psycho.

"Get you're bags I'm not leaving without you,"I said to her.

"But...where would I stay?"she asked worrying her self.

"You're staying with me,"I answered her questions.

"And the kid,"she pointed to her clueless kid in the car.

"I don't want to bother Joe,"she said.

"Had you met my dad he loves you guys. Just seeing Chris make him happy,"I said smiling it was no secret that had a special love for Chris.

"Now are you ready? now that I've answered all your questions come on,"I said forcefully.

"Okay,"she said giving up and getting her bags.

I tossed Chris's owns in a bag in the car and came back to give her a hand.

She had two suitcases. It felt like the one I was carrying was filled with stones. I struggle with them down the stairs. I grip the suitcase firmly.

Wow, she must've taken everything.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know what to bring so I brought everything," she apologized.

"It's okay ,"I said just wanting to get out of the house.

I don't really know Ethan that much, all I knew was that he was always angry and he's very dangerous.