14| Trigger target

King's P.o.V

I phoned Enrique my best man also my best friend, he's like a brother to me. I trust him with my life . I never thought I would trust again, but I did and I don't trust easily.

I called him before the meeting I had with a gang on the East side.

"Hey Enrique,"I greeted him.

"My man, when are you coming back how was the deal with the East. Did you get the shipment?"he asked.

"I am going to meet with them now, but I want you to do me a favor"I asked him with my voice getting soft.

I'm so whipped.

"Anything man,"he said with his undivided loyalty.

"I want you to keep an eye on Faith, I've been hearing some whispering,"I said concerned but I'm sure it is nothing to be too overly concerned.

My name is King for a reason.

"Church girl's have been sneaky?"he asked with amusement in his voice.

"I know her she would never cheat on me, she loves me,"I said not knowing wether I was trying to convince myself or him.

"I'd hate for that to happen, but you're like a tourist and woman have needs plus I heard she's been talking to Trent,"he said and felt my blooding inside me and me fist clenched.

"What!"I spat bitterly.

Just the thought of him satisfying her needs kills me.

I didn't even want to hear his name.

I hate that guy more than I hate anything else in the world.

I promised myself to give him a slow and painful death many times and I can assure I will.

"Relax man,"he tried to calm me but it was useless.

"What did you just say?"I asked bitterly.

"Trent, but hey man it's nothing to worry about,"he said.

I don't want him anywhere near my girl.

If he even think of looking at her I'll cut out his eyes and feed it to my sharks.

He's had quite reputation of being a womanizer.

I am tired of hearing his name.
I can't wait to rid him form the streets once and for all but it's so hard when he is always hiding in his little layer.

He's such a Coward I kill so many if his men why won't he fight back.

What are you planning Trent?

To steal my girl not again... because I won't miss your head this time.

"I'll kill him like I did his sister,"I warned.

"If he goes away where near her give me a call,"I said with my voice full of venom.

"I'm going to kill Trent once and for all,"I promise him and myself.

"Okay man but I think Trent is the least of you're worries word in the street is I hear she is getting married,"he said something more horrific than the next.

"What?"I asked dumbfounded.

"Are you having a hearing problem,"he asked. "Her dad is forcing her to marry this church boy,"his word egoed in my head.

If Joe wasn't behind all this.

When will he just stop medaling in our lives.

I thought of killing him but I figured he didn't have much time left.