Sugar buddy

I got this idea from a tweet lmao...

Title: sugar buddy
Warnings: super long
Ship: jarbyn

"I know Jonah I just don't have the money right now" Corbyn stressed as he gripped his hair. "Yes I understand that Corbyn but you can't keep living like this. Please come stay with me"

Corbyn groaned and sat on his air mattress with a thud. "I'm perfectly fine living here by myself Jonah, so therefore, I will not be staying with you. I don't want you to worry about me ok"

"I won't worry about you if you stay with me" Jonah sighed against the phone. Corbyn frowned again "Jonah I'm literally fine, I just don't have all the money I should have"

Jonah stayed quiet for a second and quickly said goodbye, ending the call immediately. Confused and irritated, Corbyn laid down in the not so comfy air mattress and closed his eyes trying to sleep.

The ringer on his phone quickly woke him up from his light slumber, and Corbyn groaned and answered. "Hello?"

"Corbyn I found someone who can help you" Jonah said excitedly. "What?" Corbyn questioned.

"I know this guy who will pay you for the smallest things. Like he just wants your company and he will pay you like $7,000" Jonah clapped.

Corbyn rolled his eyes. I can do that. "We will talk about it tomorrow." And ended the call, falling asleep almost immediately.

~~~~

"So what exactly am I going to be doing?" Corbyn asked as he munched on a cookie Jonah brought over. "So what he told me is that you just being around and like asking how his day is and shit will get you money"

Corbyn cocked his head to the side "I'm confused"

"Like a sugar daddy but no touching"Jonah said, smiling at Corbyn. "Oh hell no" Corbyn sassed.

"Oh cmon bean you don't have to touch him or anything" Jonah pleaded, worrying about his youngest friend. Corbyn thought for a moment and asked. "What's his name?"

"Jack, jack Avery"

~~~~

Jonah smiled as both him and Corbyn pulled into the overly large house, a man immediately opening the doors for them. Jonah dragged Corbyn to the front door and knocked respectfully.

A man opened the door in a full on suit "names please"

"Jonah marais and Corbyn Besson"

The man nodded "I have only Mr.Marais written down here, are you with him?" The man asked Corbyn.

Corbyn nodded slightly, looking down at the ground. "Alright come on in, Mr.Avery will be down any minute. Let me take your coats"

Jonah handed his coat over and Corbyn just shook his head "It's fine sir, you don't have to do that"

The man laughed quietly "Mr.Besson, it is required for me to take everyone's coats, and it is not a problem at all sir"

Corbyn sighed and handed over his coat, his fingers rubbing across his arms from the cold temperature. "Follow me into the waiting room" a women appeared from the stairs, walking them into the living room.

Jonah and Corbyn sat there making small talk as a cough was heard from in front of them. Jonah stood immediately making Corbyn stand up after, loosing his balance and slightly tipping over.

"Jack! So good to see you buddy" Jonah smiled and brought him into a hug, jack going stiff and Corbyn noticing. "How's it going with you since college?" Jack asked, not noticing the blond haired male standing there awkwardly.