Neptune💫

Ok this is just a preview for the next one I'm just really tired and don't want to finish this tonight. Comment if you have any questions this will be confusing!

Daniel's Perspective

I am running. No hesitation, no turning back, nothing. The hot sun burns my skin as I haven't been outdoors in awhile, maybe two or three year I'm not sure. Little branches graze my face making slight scratches but, I do not notice, I'm used to feeling worse. Trees surround me as I run my way out of "there." I finally see blue skies and maybe a glimpse of a house or building of some sort when a big black van comes into play. No not this again. I quickly turn into the left direction and run. Running seems to be my thing nowadays, I've been doing it ever since that day, the day I got taken.

My throat burns and throbs as my fast body runs through the woods. I am lost, I have nowhere to go. Jumping over fallen shrubs, ducking leaves that are in my way before I meet again with the faint look of the blue skies and buildings. Yet this time I make it onto the stone covered floor, with weird yellow and white lines in some spots; I remember Papa mentioning something called a "road" with lines on it to me. I wasn't really paying attention because I was told not to interrupt Papa's conversations with my ears, and to only listen when I'm told to. Sometimes I interrupted Papa's conversations because I had a question that needed to be answered; I was very bad when I did that, and when bad boys do bad things they need to be punished. I hated when I was punished, it was harsh and hurted very much. I would be not loud to use my hands or feet and I was put outside in a tree cave for the night. I never got to eat during that time because that is against the rules, but sometimes I was lucky and Papa's friend would come and give me a piece of meat. When Papa came back he always told me I had it easy, I didn't think so but went with his words so I didn't get punished again.

By now I was far from the woods and onto a "road" with fast things with wheels on them passing me, almost like the van Papa has! Speaking of that van, I saw it again, but it went towards me but turned. I wonder where that's going.

I turn into my left side and see Papa's van again. I start walking backwards and into the fast moving Papa vans. They made a weird tooting noise at me but I didn't answer, my eyes were focused on Papa's van. I back away even farther until I stopped when I saw Papa's friend come out of his van, my eyes lit up as he walked towards me saying the name "daniel" repeatedly to me. I don't know who Daniel is, yet it seems so familiar.

"Daniel please come to me your going to get hurt"

"Um sir- Sir I don't understand that particular word Daniel. Can you explain?"

"fucking shit. JONAH HES NOT LISTENING! HELP ME HE'S GOING TO GET HURT" Papa's friend screams to no one. I wonder who he is screaming to? Another door opens and Papa steps out. Fear runs through my body as I begin to take bigger steps into this "road" I start shaking as I remember the memories from last night.

" Neptune. Don't. Move." Papa exclaims with a worried expression on his face. Why does Papa look worried? He only looks worried when I play with knifes? I get too lost in my thoughts to hear the big horn blow to my right side, louder than the other toots I heard. I turned to my right and see a van bigger than Papa's heading straight to me. I turn back to Papa with horror across my face, even though Papa is mean, I would rather be in his arms. He starts running at me yelling "neptune!" while I back away from the situation.

"NEPTUNE NO! RUN NEPTUNE! RUN" i hear from Papa before a forceful pull went through my body. And then, all I saw was black. Emptiness.

__________________________________________________________________________

Voices were heard from all around. My head was pounding and my throat was burning. I felt numb by my legs and hands. Did Papa put me outside again?

I try to open my eyes but when I open them all I see is white, so I close the again. I take a few minutes opening them and closing them with the voices still around me before I open them for real, watching the white slowly go away and the tan color of Papa's room came to view. Voices were still heard but I ignored them because I would get punished and put outside if I listened.

I looked around the room and my eyes met with Papa's as he spoke carefully and slowly with a smirk placed on his lips.

"Welcome back Neptune"

Confusing I know. I'm sorry I'm just too tired to right the rest and reallly wanted you guys to have a little something. I hope you like I so far

Word count: 824