Church

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated. I really have no excuse I just don't feel like writing and every image I start I don't finish ughh. So many good ideas gone to waste.

Title: church
Warnings: the word "fag" is used
Ship: jachary

Zach's perspective.

I hate knowing that every boy has a crush on me. I hate knowing I'm pretty, having every bodies eyes on me as I walk down the hall. I hate that I love it. It's a weird thing really. Hating that I have this affect on people but also loving the attention I get from it. I love the feeling of people being jealous of me, but I also hate it. It's like a win win situation you know.

So when I learn the school bad boy, we'll Technically  bully but he's always nice to me, had a crush on me I freaked.

Well I didn't freak but to sum it up I ran around my room screaming oh my god over and over again and then face timing my best friend after and telling him the tea. You could say we are those boys, never mind we are those boys. Yea we are the popular ones, having two little guys at our side but we don't really like them that much.

We are both bisexual, the other two gay. It would be rude if I didn't say we are all beautiful, but cmon, everyone knows I'm the prettiest out of them. I know it's rude and everything to say and it sounds like I'm too full of myself but it's just so obvious that even they know it.

You see, me and Daniel are the boy toys. If we flirted with a boy or girl, they would like us within a day or two; it's simple. But I have a problem with loyalty, well I really don't know if I do but I think I do. Because even if I'm head over heals for the Jack Avery, if another boy flirts me I'm gunna flirt back. I know it's a bad thing and makes me kind of a player, but I love the attention so what can I say.

Anyway, today we had a school mass at another school. Dumb right? We had to fit the whole school into four buses, and the mass started at 9 and let me tell you it was only 8:30 when the first bus left.

Major traffic in the city from the public schools having their first day and the train holding everyone back every two seconds.

The morning was so messy that the mass finally started at 10:15, me sitting right behind the jock who randomly has had feelings for me for the passed two years.

He turned around and talked to me a couple times, blushing every so often but having to turn back around when the teacher glared at him. But finally, the mass ended with the last terrible keys of their old ass piano.

We all got up and started talking to each other, getting out of the seats so our legs can stretch. Of course I was tasing my voice a little bit so I can try to get the attention of him but he would never turn around. He walked over with his gang and stayed right next to me though, which is a plus.

My other friends left me though, the teacher calling them over to go on the first bus. It was only me and the nerds as well as the younger kids and the jocks. I stood so awkwardly looking around at the other schools students that I didn't even flinch at the feeling of someone's hand on my shoulder.

"Hey baby boy how you doin" said a deep-ish voice from behind me. I turned around and stood up straight trying not to seem intimidated by his tall figure.

"Your lookin extra hot for me baby. Did you do all this for Mass?" He said again, placing his bold hand on my arm rubbing it up and down.

Out of my comfort zone I froze, the worst possible things coming to mind. His arm went lower as it touched the pocket of my pants. I backed up a bit and stuttered up a sentence that would hopefully scare him off. "I-I have a b-boyfriend"