when your ready

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't been updating Im really bad with that.

ALSO: this is in a weird perspective i'm sorry if it doesn't make sense though

Jack came stumbling home that night, tipsy from having to many drinks at the bar. He opened the door to his home in northern California and walked weirdly to his bedroom not bothering to close the door since no one else lived with him.

The band broke up a couple years ago from having too many fights and tension between the boys; Well it was mostly tension between Jack and Zach. You see, Jack was very gay and had a crush on Zach. It was Jacks duty to make Zach a little bit gay, or bi or something; he needed to prove that Zach was gay. Everyone knew zach was gay tho, even zach knew he just didn't want to face the truth. Zach didn't want to come to terms with himself that he was gay, he couldn't do it. Zach was accepting with Jack being gay, he loved the fact that Jack accepted himself and didn't care what other people thought. It was the thought that if one person in the band came out, and then Zach came out they would obviously think that their either dating or that everyone else was gay; and he couldn't have the rest of the boys being called gay if they weren't. Zach didn't want the bands reputation ruined by Zach coming out, one gay boy was enough.

Jack tried his hardest to make Zach feel some sort of feeling towards a boy, it just didn't work. Zach eventually got a girlfriend and Jack got a boyfriend. But even with a partner they still were close and touchy with each other. Jack still had feelings for the smaller and younger boy and they grew each day they spent together. What jack didn't know was that zach felt the same way, zach had a crush on jack that was harder and harder to keep secret.

Jack broke up with his boyfriend and zach's girlfriend broke up with him, seeing the connection between the two boys. Everyday they got closer, they started to sleep in the same room, even if Jack was a neat freak and zach wasn't. They went from sleeping in the same room to the same bed, to cuddling when they sleep. They kissed each others head and called each other bub. No fan of friend questioned it, they loved the cute nicknames and PDA.

It was all fun and games while it lasted though. Soon, families got suspicious, and started asking what was going on between them. While at a family dinner with all the boys parents and siblings, Zach's mom decided to ask if Jack and Zach had any sort of different relationship. Jack laughed it off and blushed while answering, but zach stared at the floor and started to sweat.

He stayed staring at his dinner plate and answered "I'm not gay, I like girls, and i will always" He got up, and left, leaving everyone behind.

Zach walked away from the dinner party and back to the bands house, closing the door and heading up to his room with tears falling from his eyes. Thoughts erupted Zach's head with one question lingering around "Am I Gay?"

Zach thought he was alone that night but no, Jack followed him home and listened to his quiet sobs. Jack finally had enough and pushed the door open to see Zach crumpled in a ball on the floor. "Bub are you ok?" Jack went to go hug the boy but Zach acted too quick, jumping up and screaming multiple sentences at Jack.

"Bub calm down I can't understand you" Jack went to go grab his hands but Zach snatched them away.

"NO! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU GAY FREAK! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CAUSED THIS IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU CAME OUT AS GAY AND THEN TURNED ME INTO A FREAK LIKE YOU! THIS WAS ALL PLANNED WASN'T IT! TO RUIN ME AND MAKE EVERYONE HATE ME JUST SO YOU CAN HAVE ME?! I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NORMAL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER WITH OUR THREE CHILDREN! NOW THAT'S THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT I WANT! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS! YOU CASTED ME UNDER YOUR SPELL AND MADE ME FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU! I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU AND YOU MADE ME LOVE YOU! YOU SON OF A BITCH MADE ME A FREAK! I FUCKING LOVE YOU AND IT'S YOUR FAULT! B-BUT I'M NOT GAY. I'm NoT GAy, i'm not gay. I'm not gay. I-I will never be gay. It's your fault! You m-made me f-fall in l-love with y-you. B-but im not g-gay. i will n-never will be" Zach said breaking down into a deep sob.

Standing there was jack, tears falling slowly down his face as the words were thrown at his face. Jack has never felt more broken and hurt in his life. the love of his life, just admitted that he loved him, but also said that he wasn't gay and would never will be, which means jack will never have him. Zach will never be Jacks.

Jack new what he was going through though. He knew how Zach felt and what was going through his head. Jack answered his best though, his answer coming from the heart.

"Zach, I know what your feeling, i know what your thinking. I'v been through this remember that. Being gay is not a sin, being gay will not make you a freak. Being gay is just something more special about you. Being gay will not make you any more or any less different from what people think of you now. Being gay has taught me so much zach, and I'm proud of that. I'm proud of being gay because I know, God has chosen me to be to be like this. I know God wanted me to be gay, he chose ME to be gay, and I find that very special. Now I know you don't want to be gay, or you don't want people to think of you differently for being gay. But know zach, that when all your thinking is done, and you've come to terms with who you are, I'll be there. When your ready, come to me, I'll find you. We can finally be together in peace. I'll be waiting, and i wont ever stop. Take as long as you need to, I'm waiting. If you still haven't found someone, I'll be waiting here for you. Even if 10 years from now you still haven't found the one, I'll be waiting. I won't ever stop waiting for you Zach Herron, because you are worth waiting for."

That night Jack left Zach, the band, his family. He threw his phone into the ocean and bought himself a house far away from the bands house. He wrote a letter to everyone he new, telling them that he's safe, and that he will come back soon. He settled into his new home and made some friends, had a boyfriend or two, got arrested once and wrote many songs for highly famous singers. Through those 8 years he accomplished a lot, but he did everything with one boy still stuck in his mind. Zach never left his thoughts, he was thinking about him 24/7.

Jack thought Zach moved one from him, that zach was never going to find jack sitting in his house alone. Jack slowly gave up on Zach when year 11 came around. Jack started drinking to get his mind off zach, it didn't help but jack was too desperate to stop. He cried himself to sleep and ate when he felt like it. He never left his house unless it was to go to the bar. Jack stared at pictues he printed of Zach for hours, wishing the boy was in his arms. He wondered everyday if he should go back, if he should chase after the boy of his dreams while he still could. But like everyday, he got too depressed thinking about Zach that he went to the bar, drank, got dunk and stumbled home without getting hit by a car surprisingly.

Just like yesterday he stumbled home, went into his room, and took out the secret pile of pictures of zach. Tears left his eyes as he flipped through one by one, memories flashed before him and more tears fell on his lap.

A bang on the door made jack's head shoot up from the printed pictures. He arose slowly with tears still falling from his eyes. Another bang and Jack was stumbling down the steps of his home and into the living room. The bang was heard again and Jack hurriedly ran to the door still stumbling a bit from to booze. He unlocked the door and open the door in a swift motion. In the pouring rain stood someone he wasn't expecting to see, someone he gave up, someone he waited for 11 years for, was now standing on his doorway, tears falling from his eyes and his body shaking from the cold rain soaking his clothes; there stood Zach Herron

"I'm ready"

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed that!

Give me Your opinion on this one

Word count: 1574