Principles office

here's a spam for u guys but these are all short I'm sOrry

Title: principles office
Ship: nOne but if u want zorbyn
Warnings: NONE BEETCH

Corbyns perspective

"Miss can I go to the principles office to ask a question?" I say as my teacher call on my hand. She nods her small head and says " Yes but be back before the bell"

I nod my head and thank her as I take my pass and walk out the door, closing it quietly. I practice what I would say if a teacher catches me and asks what I'm doing in the hall and before I know it I'm at the office.

I let out a breathe before planting a smile on my face, going in and sitting down in front of his closed doors ready to wait.

I sit their for about two minutes and 34 seconds in counting and in walks a brown haired kid, a content smirk on his face as he plops down next to me.

He faces front and asks loudly "what are you here for?"

"Oh, I'm here to ask if It would be alright if I can use the auditorium for a presentation" I say politely, him nodding his head as I ask "how about you?"

He smirks and replies "oh me? I stabbed a kid with a screwdriver"

My eyes widened and thoughts run through my mind. "Real bitch that one"

The door opens and some girl walks by and I rush in "nice meeting you!" He calls before the door is slammed shut.

HEY BITCH HOW WAS YOUR DAY?

~gabby🍮

Idk what fucking food that is but ok