//Please read//

Hey bitches

Time to rant so leave if u don't want to here my stupid ass life

So I just counted how many books are in my library and there 211.

Yes.

211 fucking books in my library. Which explains why I can't keep up with writing and commenting on everyone's books or voting.

Also lately I've been upset because I realized my crush/friend/classmate/befriend is depressed.

I literally stare at him during class trying to figure out how. But I realized he could be hiding under all those snarky remarks and smiles. I know it sounds stupid but I want to talk to him about it but he also has anger issues and I don't want him to yell at me and have everyone stare him down.

I just don't want him to do anything. I worry about him a lot now and iv began realizing that it kinda makes sense. All those random tears and having his head in his hand looking down and giving me a smile once I ask if he's okey.

But I need advice.

What do you say to someone with depression or what do you not say. I don't want to trigger anything and I want to be safe with him. I really am scared for him and I know I'll be heart broken if he does do something.

Iv liked this kid for 3 fucking years. Imagine if he does something. Like what if I did something for him to do something to himself. I want him to know he can talk to me. My classmates call me an advisees because I'm good at giving advise or listening to people. I want him to know that so he can talk to me.

Like I really need help. Because when I make him smile, or I make him laugh I feel like I achieved something. I get all happy that I made him smile and lastly I've been doing that.

And I know I probably sound cocky but he likes me. He has for the passed 2 years. My name on his phone is LOML and he thinks I don't know what that means lmao but I just don't want to ruin our friendship by dating.

Thanks for my rant see you bitches.

I actually love you all and thank you for 4K

~gabby♥️