acceptance

Hey guys this is kinda short but here you go

The front door slammed as Zach walked in with a harsh look written on his face. He huffed as he sat back down onto the couch next to Jonah and cuddled to his side in annoyance. " Buddy I told you. You can't keep on checking every 5 minutes for that damn letter. It won't come right away hun" Jonah said as he turned off his phone and wrapped his arms around zach's waist. " But it's been two full weeks! They've had to seen it by now! It should be on its way and at the door by today!" Zach said raising his voice a little bit, making Jonah flinched slightly in his arms. "sorry" zach muttered, once he saw jonah flinch.

"Maybe we can do something to take your mind off it" a voice said from the other couch next to theirs. Zach jumped off jonah's lap and ran over to the other couch. "corbyn your a genius"

"ya, I know" Corbyn said as he smirked at the younger band mate. " Where would we go then" Jonah said raising his eyebrows at the idea. "The aquarium duh" Corbyn said a bit sassy as if he should know that. "alright then, go call the boys, I'll be in the car"

_______________________________________________________

All the boys were piled into the car, listening to a random song on the radio as they talked about whatever came on their minds. While everyone else was talking about whatever, Zach stared out the window and thought back to his college acceptance letter. He applied two weeks ago but still hasn't gotten a reply yet, even though it said one week, it's been two. Everyday Zach goes outside to check if the letter came, but no luck. He wonders if he even got in, if the letter got lost, or if he didn't even put it n the mail. Bad thoughts immediately fill his head when he thinks of the letter.

"Zach stop thinking about that stupid letter already. They probably got it late and are looking at it right now. Calm down it's not like that one letter is going to say your whole future, so stop thinking about it." Jonah said from the driver's seat. Zach turned back to the window as his eyes started to water at the harsh words jonah said.

Soon arms were wrapped around him and his head was buried into a chest. Zach took a big whiff of the colon and immediately cuddled closer into the older boy's arms Corbyn He thought. "Hey it's ok, the letter will come soon and you will be accepted I promise. You worked your butt off for this, so don't listen to Jonah he's not in the best mood right now" Corbyn whispered into zach's ear softly. Zach nodded and put his arms around corbyn and held him close for the rest of the ride.

~time skip to after the aquarium~

"AND DID YOU SEE HOW BIG THE FISH WAS!"

"THERE WAS A SHARK! A DAMN SHARK!"

"I PET A STARFISH IM PART OCEAN NOW!"

"HAHAHA YA SO AM I!"

"WAIT WHAT!"

They all laughed at corbyn response and walked to the car. The car ride was not silent like before, everyone talked about the big fish, and sharks they saw. Zach stayed in corbyn's arms tho, he never left them. Corbyn played with zach's long locks as zach fiddled with corbyn's sweatshirt. Zachs legs were laying across corbyn's lap while he leaned his head on corbyn's chest. Light music was heard from all the screaming Daniel and Jack were doing, Jonah was too focused on driving to pay attention to all of this.

Zach's eyes eventually felt heavy but he kept them open because he didn't want to fall asleep on corbyn. Zach's head fell once or twice but he picked it up so he didn't fall asleep. "go to bed baby, your tired." corbyn whispered in zach's ear. Zach didn't reply, instead he closed his eyes and fell limp in corbyn's arms, falling asleep.

Once they got home, Jonah parked the car and everyone climbed out except for Corbyn and Zach, who was asleep on corbyn. Corbyn took a moment to admire the smaller boy who lay in his lap. His eyes fell onto the smaller ones face, admiring his rosy cheeks that looked like he was blushing all the time when he wasn't, his captivating brown eyes that got corbyn lost in them more and more each day, and of course his radiant pink lips that made him smile each day. Zach was everything to Corbyn, zach just didn't know it yet.

Corbyn unbuckled both of them and picked zach up with ease into the house. He set zach onto the couch, covering him with a blanket before kissing his head and wandering off into the kitchen. There layed a letter, to be specific, the letter that zach was waiting for all these weeks. Corbyn's eyes widened as he grabbed it and jumped around being excited for the youngest.

Corbyn ran into the livingroom and set the letter on the coffee table before shaking zach awake trying not to scare him. "corbyn?" zach mumbled tiredly as he opened his eyes with confusion written all over his face. Corbyn just sat there smiling like an idiot before taking the smaller boy into a big bear hug. "c-corbyn, what's wrong?" zach said still confused. "oh ya" corbyn said chuckling before pulling away and turning around to grab the letter.

He turned around before holding the card up in front of his face. A big, loud gasp was heard and the letter was snatched from his hands. Corbyn smiled widely as zach ripped open the thin paper that held his results. Zach put down the paper with his eyes filled with tears and a big smile on his face. Zach jumped onto corbyn and pulled him into a bone crushing hug, crying into his sleeve. "did you get in?!" corbyn stated. All zach did was nod multiple times into corbyn still hugging him with the most amount of force as before.

Reality hit zach fast as he pulled away "I got in!"

"I got in!!"

"I GOT IN! I GOT IN! I GOT IN! I DID IT CORBYN! I DID IT!" Zach screamed as he jumped around and around with corbyn "I'M SO HAPPY I COULD KISS YOU!" corbyn screamed. Both stopped jumping at the words he said and stared at each other. Corbyn immediately got nervous and started stuttering out his words "I-I didn't m-mean it l-like that z-"

"then do it" zach said

"w-what"

"then do it, kiss me" zach said as a blush appeared on his cheeks. Corbyn hesitantly brought his hands down to zach's waist and pulled him closer until his lips were hovering zachs lips. Zach brought his hands up to corbyn's neck and brought them closer, closing the gap between them.

Their lips move in sync as they kiss with passion and love no of them have ever felt before. Corbyn pulled away first taking in a deep breath as he relized what they were just doing.

"hey z?"

"yea"

"can I do it again?"

"Yea"

Corbyn pulled them back into the same, lust-filled kiss. Zach pulled away away and buried his head into corbyn's chest and wrapped his arms around his waist. Corbyn did the same and put his head into the cruk of zach's neck and sighed happily.

"z?"

"corbyn?"

"I love you"

"I love you too"