Bookstore Mishaps

Hey bitches this sucks bye

Title: Bookstore Mishaps
Warnings: none bitch
Ship: jachary

It was a very stressful day for the boys. Their two year anniversary was coming up in less than, a day. They were all at the studio, some boys writing and the others recording. Even though Christmas wasn't even close they started writing their Christmas EP, an album being too big for a holiday.

Jack and Zach both finished recording, the other three boys hanging out with some other writers trying to come up with lyrics. The two sat on the small couch relatively close to each other, staring at the same phone watching their favorite show on Netflix.

"Boys! Go help the others don't just sit there!" Their manager aggressively spoke. Jack groaned and shut his phone off, tossing it onto the couch and standing up as well as Zach. "Hey hey it's ok" Zach softly spoke as he massaged his shoulders gently.

Jack just shook his head and walked away and into the other room where he flopped onto the much bigger couch. "Finally! What took you two so long?" Daniel said as he placed his notebook down on the coffee table.

"Uh, I don't know maybe trying to record a song." Zach said sassily as he flopped down next to jack placing his hand on his back. "Well next time don't take so long!" Corbyn snapped, making everyone stare at him.

"Well next time, tell the damn manager to stop yelling at us every two fucking seconds!" Jack yelled, his head whipping up from the pillow and falling into Zach's chest. Everyone was silent as jacks lip trembled trying his hardest not to cry in front of the others. "Jack I think you need to calm down-" Jonah started but Zach quickly interrupted.

"Jonah I think it's best if we stop for today." Zach coldly spat as he whispered into jacks ear, receiving a nod from the older male.

He stood up taking jacks hand in his, lifting him up and leading him to the door. "We will be back at 12, don't try calling us, our phones will be off." Zach's  monotoned voice filled the uncomfortable silence as he pushed jacks back softly, telling him they can go now.

They made it to Zach's car quickly and silently, Zach unlocking the doors so they can both get in. The engine started and Zach pulled the gear shift, backing up out of the parking lot and switching the shift having them go forward.

Zach stopped at the stop sign and jack out his hand on Zach's thigh. "Thank you zach" he breathed out, Zach looking at jack with a small smile. "No problem J" he said and turned the wheel right as they headed onto the highway.

~_~

It seemed as if they were driving for hours, but In reality its only been a half an hour. The air thick with tension, both of the boys not knowing what to say. "So, where are we going exactly?" Jack asked, confusion lacing his voice as he just realized he had no idea where Zach was taking him.

Zach chuckled lightly and patted jacks thigh before placing it down, not removing it. "Oh jacky, I have no idea" Zach happily replied, not worried about where they might end up.

Jacks eyes popped out of their sockets and his mouth dropped to the floor, earning a giggle from the drivers seat. "What do you mean you have no idea!" Jack shouted, his hands flying around.

Zach on the other hand was having a laughing fit, his eyes trying their hardest not to shut as he was also driving, a bright smile on his face as giggles poured out. "Zach this is not a laughing matter!" Jack shouted again.

Zach only nodding his head, managing to get out a small "yes it is" as he kept laughing. Jack stuttered to find the right words but soon joined in on the laughing, the air now joyful and energetic.