Goldfish flushes

IM SSORRY THESE ARE SHORT AND BAD FBSKNDOW

title: goldfish flushes
Ship: jachary aka MY OTP TF
warnings: um none I guess unless u are a holy child and think swearing is bad goodbye

"WHERE IS LIL SLAPPY?" Jack screams from his room, all the boys hearing from downstairs. Zach is the first to get up and walk up the stairs into his boyfriends room, winking at the boys as they nod their heads and go back to what they were doing.

"What's wrong baby?" He questions innocently.  Jack huffs and points to the empty fishbowl and the dirty toilet water "SOMEONE KILLED LIL SLAPPY!" He screams again, his eyebrows furrowing with anger but his face not showing any other emotion.

"What do you mean babe?" Zach questions again, trying not to let his secret slip. Jack looks at him with pure hatred. "You did it! I new you always hated my fish!" Jack shouts again, pointing at Zach and shoving him.

Zach breaks his act and starts smiling "I didn't do it I swear!" He begs, Jack not buying any of it. "You always wanted a cat so it would come and eat it you freaking monster!" Jack shouts again.

"Ok maybe I did hate it but I didn't kill it!" Zach shouts laughing a bit. "Then who else would!" Jack shouts in Zach face, coming close and then shoving him in the wall.

"Jack calm down. How would I kill a fish!" Zach says laughing more. Jack stands there confused "I don't know, but you did!" He says again.

Zach laughs once more and shakily says in between laughs "ok it was already dead when I came up here I just flushed it"

Jack jumps up and screams "YOU FLUSHED IT! HOW COULD YOU!"

Zach wheezes as he pulls jack in for a hug and tackles him on their bed. "I'm sorry baby" he apologizes.

"Fuck you" jack says bitterly.

"No, fuck you. Your the bottom in this relationship" Zach fires back.

Jack lays their confused "we haven't even fucked yet!"

TEEHEE JACHARY IS MY LIFE BYE ILY

~gabby🛴