"Okay geez, I'll leave you alone for these lil 5 days"

"What the hell you mean five days, little girl don't you got school?"

"Expelled"

"For what?"

"It wasn't even mines, but the principle ain't listen me. She said it's hard to believe me since I've lied to her so many times in the past and she seen it on camera. Like sis, get over it and ya eyes playing tricks on you!" she rolled her eyes.

"That's not telling me what you did"

"Okay So my boy bestie, he brought some weed to school. My teacher smelled it or whatever and was questioning him, of course he denied it. Her snitching ass gone call for security or whatever. He plays football too, so if he would've got caught with it it would've been over for him. He looked at me and was like "Laina do me a favor please"" she started.

"I said "Dom, if I get caught my mom gone beat my mf ass" and he was like. "Yo please? This can ruin everything" so I'm like "fine" fast forward, the security come in and he start checking Dom backpack and was like there's nothing in there so she start looking around the classroom and everybody staring at her. "You did all that for nothing, he told you he ain have it and we even said we ain't smell shit. Now look at you wasting class time" one of the lil bad kids had said"

"Anywaaaays, the teacher just wouldn't let the shit go, so she had him check everybody backpacks talking about some "he must've gave it to someone" luckily I stuck it in my bra so while he was checking the first row I wasn't really tripping because he wasn't gone find shit or so I thought. Long story short, he smelled it on me or whatever and when we was walking to the principal office, me, him, and Dom, I threw it in the trash and the principal saw it on camera"

I just sat there with my mouth opened just a little. I shook my head and she started to laugh. "I'm playing, I slapped my teacher"

"Why sit there and waste your energy coming up with a lie that long?" I asked and she shrugged.

"I be bored"

"What you slap her for?" I laughed a little.

"She put a trash can in my face and tried to drag me outside the classroom because I had gum. Which is so hypocritical because sis had gum too. I told her don't touch me and she wanna yank harder, so I slapped her ass" she shrugged.

"You better stop fucking cussing" I bucked at her and she flinched.

"Sorry, sorry. Anywho how my niece doing?" She rubbed my belly.

"Girl" I laughed.

"You know that Dani girl had a miscarriage? I was laughing because that's what she gets, she talk so much shit and put hella bad energy out. That shit came right back and bit her in the ass" Alaina laughed. "And Quavo left her miserable ass"

I tried holding in my laughs, because that wasn't funny at all but I just couldn't. "You right, but that's not funny. It's not easy getting over a lost child" I explained.

"Why you feeling bad for her? She was mean to you"

"I know, but I just know how that shit feels and it's not the best feeling"

"You had one or something?" She asked.

"Nah, my son was taken away from me when I had him" I said having a flashback.

"Oh, sorry for asking... ummm, shit now what am I supposed to say?" She facepalmed herself.

"You are a mess" I started to laugh.

"At least I got you laughing" she smiled.

"You wanna feed the snake?" I asked.

"You got a snake?" She scrunched up her face.

"No, it's Clarence's but it's time for him to eat" I got up.

"Oh, his fine ass" she mumbled.

I ignored her and just laughed in my head. This is going to be a long and interesting five days.

•••••••••••
Choose, A or B ‼️

Listen ! ^ that choice determines how this mf book gone end , so I don't wanna hear shit 🙅🏾‍♀️ if y'all choose the wrong one . Whatever happens from here on out will be YALL FAULT !🤷🏾‍♀️

At least 10 people better make a choice or else I ain updating 💯

ItsSiaah

Excuse any mistakes!

Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ❗️
&
Follow me ❤️