37

Queen

¥Q

"They have a few up there I think, but I'm still taking some just in case" I told Clarence.

He's been very supportive and helpful, thanks to Ryan I suppose. Today we're going to take maternity photos.

"CJ baby put your shoes on, we're going to be late" I slid my boots on.

"I can't" He sat down.

"I got it" Clarence bent down to help him. "All straight" he helped CJ up.

I smiled and grabbing the bag with the different outfits I wanted us to have. Clarence's phone started to ring and he went outside. I don't care because he's not my nigga and I honestly don't want him to be, so please don't start with the she's trying to steal her man shit.

"Everything Okay?" I asked when he came back in. He nodded and helped me grab some stuff. "You know where we going or no?"

"Nah, GPS it" he handed me his phone. I started to type in the address and a message from Ryan popped up on the screen.

'Why you playing with me Clarence? Where the fuck you at?'

I acted as if I didn't see it and handed his phone back. He told me she knew what he was doing and that she was totally fine with. From that message I see he's clearly lying.

A few minutes of the ride later I decided to ask him. "So Ryan knows you're with me right? I just don't want any unnecessary beef"

"Queen I told you that already, everything cool" he glanced at me.

I looked in the backseat seeing CJ asleep. He so handsome, I hope Legend is too. It doesn't really matter, but you know.

"Damn we 45 minutes late" I said getting out the car.

"Blame it on the traffic" Clarence told me picking up CJ from the backseat.

¥¥¥

The shoot was going amazing, well whenever Ryan wasn't calling. I know I should've just did this with CJ only, but I just really wanted family photos.

Although we aren't a family, we still are. If that makes sense. After we were finally done, they showed us a few pictures.

 After we were finally done, they showed us a few pictures