8

Clarence

¥C

"When can Senia and Armani come back over? I like them" Ryan came downstairs with a towel on her head.

"Shit never" I told her getting up from the couch. I went into the kitchen and got her a cup of cold water.

"Why not, I had fun with them. I barely remember some stuff though" she took the glass. "Oh my god, but Patty I do not like him"

"You sure? Because the way you was dancing on him told me something different" I laughed

"You're lying!" She sat the cup down

"Nope"

"Well what else did I do?"

"You broke a vase, tried to fight Trey because he called me a bitch, almost called the police, tried to fuck me, fell from-"

"Waaait, did I really try and have sex with you" she asked shocked

"Yup"

"Damn, and you ain let me?" She asked and I shook my head no. "Dummy"

"What? How?" I laughed

"Because" she shrugged. "Just know you're dumb"

"Wow"

¥¥¥

"I'll be back" I told Ryan who was eating an ice cream sandwich watching Star.

"I wanna go" she looked at me

"I'm going to go see Patty"

"Oh hell, never mind" she turned back to the tv.

I chuckled and then headed out the door. I used my key to the house and went in. "Oh wow" I kicked bottles of all kinds of alcohol out my way.

Armon and Armani was on the couch wasted and Senia and Trey were on the floor. Patty was sitting in a chair knocked the fuck out.

I grabbed some pots and started banging them together loudly. "Get the fuck out!" Patty took the pots.

"Y'all need to do something with y'all selves then" I told them opening the window shades.