26

Ryan

¥R

I impatiently sat by my phone and just stared at it. "Why you so jittery for?" Clarence asked drinking some water.

"Quavo and I haven't talked in 6 days, and he won't answer my texts or calls" I sighed.

"What you do to him?" He asked.

"Nothing that I know of" I grabbed the remote turning on the tv. I channel surfed until I saw Dani on tv in an interview. I put the remote down and watched.

"So Dani tell us, how'd you get so much attention and fans out of nowhere. It's been what a week since you've released your first actual and you already have 4 labels trying to sign you" the interviewer said.

"Well, it's actually 6 labels but who's counting?" Dani laughed. "But um hard work and dedication, I've always wanted to sing I was just too shy you know? I realized that I shouldn't waste my talent though so I decided to write a song" Dani smiled.

"Huh?" Me and Clarence said at the same time standing up and going closer to the tv.

"Well how do you know Ryan, Quavo's girlfriend. This is a live interview by the way, so people are sending in questions as we speak, so yeah how do you know Ryan?" She asked.

"I don't personally know her, I've never really met her except once and that's because I had a little thing going on with one of her close friends. I just paid her for a promo that's about it" Dani shrugged.

"Oh bitch" I put my hands on my hip as my leg shook violently. "She sounds fucking stupid right now"

"Will you ever do a song with her, I mean there's no doubt that she has talent am I right?" The interviewer asked the crowd and they all clapped and screamed.

"Awe thanks" I smiled.

"Ummm, yeah she's cool and all but I just don't feel like she's on my level you know" Dani answered. "She has a voice, she really does but I'm more up there with Beyoncé and Rihanna, besides Quavo made her. I got here on my own"

The crowd booed her and I laughed. "Who does this bitch this she is?" I scoffed. "I will beat her fucking ass and if that's the case I made her big dumb ass, did she not just say she paid ME for a fucking promo. Even though it was a lie, she just made herself look dumb"

"Calm down" Clarence put his hand in my shoulder and focused back on tv.

"Last question of the night, who's man do you plan on snatching, now that your in the industry and as beautiful as you are?" She asked.

"Plan?" Dani laughed. "I've already done that, I know y'all seen Quavo's truck drop me off, but anywho new music coming soon be on the lookout. BYEEEEE!" She cheesed waving both hands and the show went off.