30

Ryan

¥R

"Ma'am, you're bleeding"

"Heey"

"Stop that shit dammit!" Some lady popped me making me drop the razor blade that was in my hand.

I looked down seeing the palm of hands cut up and some blood drops on the floor. "I am so sorry" I laughed. "You got any napkins?" I asked the cashier.

"I got it" a worker came over with cleaning supplies.

"Come here child" The lady pulled me to a bench outside the store. She pulled some bandages, alcohol, and gauze out her purse.

"You just walk around with that in there?" I laughed handing her my hand.

"Honey when you got 5 bad ass kids, it's mandatory. Now this gone sting, so-"

"Awe fuck" I snatched away from her.

"I tried to warn you, give it back"

"Nuhun, I'm good I'll ju-"

"Give me ya damn hand!" She said aggressively.

I slowly handed it back and let her finish. After she was done, I gave her hug. "Thank you"

"Quit playing with razors" she said walking away.

I rolled my eyes and walked to Footlocker. "I want my razor back" I mumbled to myself.

"Oh my god, hi are you Ry-"

"No, I'm Dilan her twin sister" I cut a fan off pushing past her. I'm not even trying to be rude, I just don't have time for the bullshit early this morning.

After buying Clarence 4 pair of shoes, I ended up getting him a Rolex, a 10,000 dollar chain, a few outfits, and some cologne.

"I need to be saving not spending" I sighed looking at all my receipts. "This mf better go all out on my day, or we gone problems"

"Wait" I laughed. "I might not even live to see my day when it comes"

"Are you okay?" A little boy asked me.

"Why?"

"Well you're talking to yourself and only lonely people do that"

"I'm fine" I smiled and walked out the candy shop.

¥¥¥

I'd just got done cooking breakfast and Clarence was still asleep. I put all his gifts on the bed, along with two balloons that counted out 26.

I went upstairs and shook him and he didn't wake up. "Clarence" I shook him harder. When that didn't work, I just slapped his ass.

He smacked his lips and stretched. "What you do that for?" He asked. Now y'all know morning breathe be kicking, but Clarence breathe never stinks, like ever. It's magic or something.

"Happy birthday" I cheesed climbing on top of him. He smiled and rubbed his eyes, then placed his hands on my ass.

He looked over seeing all the gifts and then looked back at me. "Ryan we talked about this last night" he gently pushed me off him.

"Well, it's obvious that I don't listen" I shrugged pulling my spandex out my ass.

"How much all this cost?" He asked getting out of bed.

"Ummm, well one of the gifts was 10,000 sooo it's over that much..." I innocently smiled.

"We gotta take it back"

"Noooo, look at it. You'll love everything! Besides I got hella money saved up. Spending that was nothing, I promise" I hugged him.

"All I wanted was sex" he sighed.

"And you can still get that". I rolled my eyes.

A huge smile formed on his face and he started going through all the bags.

¥¥¥

"Yeah, you learned from the best. Because this shit taste good as fuck" Clarence stuffed his mouth.

"Who's the best? YouTube? Because you can't cook for shit" I laughed.

"Quit playing wimme because you sholl be having 3/4 plates"

"Whatever" I flipped him off putting my plate in the sink. "What you wanna do today?" I asked him.

"Let's go paintball shooting"

"HELL no, it's cold as fuck. The paint gone freeze and it's gone hurt more" I violently shook my head.

He smacked his lips and handed me his plate. "You wanna invite ya friends over and have a party?" I asked.

"No because imma just end up watching yo drunk ass the whole night"

"You right, you right... wanna go out to eat?"

"Honestly, I just wanna stay home and see if we could go 20+ rounds nonstop" he stared at me.

My eyes widened and I started to fan myself. "Twenty rounds?"

"Laugh my ass off, twenty rounds" he clarified.

"Well Okay" I took my shirt off. "I wanna fuck in every room by midnight"

"Say less" he came around setting me on the counter while we undressed one another.

•••••••••••
Whew , this was hella short 😩 my baaad , but ugh how many chapters y'all want ?

ItsSiaah

Excuse any mistakes!

Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ❗️
&
Follow me ❤️