39

Ryan

¥R

7 MONTHS PREGNANT

I can barely walk, my feet always fucking sore, I still get morning sickness and when this mf kick, it hurts like hell.

On top of that, Clarence always got Legend over here. That little boy is a damn crybaby! I mean yeah he's a baby he's going to cry and Clarence is his dad, so he kinda has a right to be here.

Every night though? He has his own home, I'm tired of playing mommy to a child who isn't mine. If you gone have him spending the night then yo ass need to be watching him, not me.

"Ryan" Clarence called my name.

"What?" I said with an attitude. I'm so fed up with his ass, just one more month though.

"Damn, what I do to you?" He flopped down next to me.

"Everything"

"Mad ass" he laughed. "Anyways, I'm about to head out. Need anything?"

"Just bring me something from Subway" I told him.

"Alright, and Legend in there sleep. Fe-"

"NOPE! Nuhun, Clarence take him home. I will leave this mf and he'll be here by hisself"

"Mmcht, what you doing too much for?"

"I ain doing shit, that's not my kid so I'm not obligated to fucking watch him. He got a mom at home somewhere, you better take him to her"

"He technically is yo kid..."

"Do you see a ring on this finger? No? Didn't think so, Clarence take yo son or come home to him here alone. Cause I'm deadass not watching him"

"You want a ring? Is that why you mad?" He laughed.

"Clarence" I whined. "I'm not playing yo damn games right now. You know what, I'm finna get his ass an Uber"

"You play all day" Clarence laughed going towards the back. "I'll be back"

I watched him and Legend leave and smiled. Finally, some alone time. Ten minutes later, there was a knock on the door. I didn't invite no one, so I was kind of confused.

"Hey Ryan" Alaina smiled with a backpack on and my brother drove off.

"Uhn uhn, girl call him" I told her closing the door.

"Why? I wanna spend some time with my favorite Aunty" she smiled getting comfortable on the couch.

"Alaina, I'm not in mood today so don't fuck with me" I told her.