20

Ryan

¥R

"Y'all trynna go to six flags?" Trey asked.

"Ouui no, let's go to the water park. I think it's called Hurricane Harbor" Amari suggested.

"Yeah I heard it's fun af" Senia walked out the bathroom.

"Ain't shit else to do" I shrugged. "Wait, y'all brought bathing suits and stuff?" I asked.

Everybody said no. "Well we gotta go buy some. They not gone let us in that water"

"Come on then" Amari stretched.

"Who this?" Armon pulled her out the room.

"Nigga get off the phone and come on" Trey hit Clarence.

"Aight" he kept typing.

"You must be texting Dani ugly ass" Patty laughed.

"She not ugly" he locked his phone. "and mind yo damn business, I wasn't texting her"

"She ain't cuter than... Is y'all ready?" Senia asked laughing.

I shook my head and got up sliding on my slides. Quavo had somebody bring my shit last night. "Let me go to my room and change real quick"

"What's wrong with what you wearing?" Clarence asked.

"I'm not finna wear these hot ass pajamas to no mall. You on that good shit" I rolled my eyes.

"Who you trying to look cute for though?" He asked. I ignored him and continued out the door.

Armon and Amari were fighting, well Amari was hitting Armon and he was just pushing her off of him. I watched shocked and then Armon started to choke her, so I had to stop them.

"What are y'all doing!" I whisper yelled pulling them apart.

"She cheating on me" "He accusing me of cheating" they said at the same time.

"Amari are you?" I asked.

"No" she looked me in my eyes. I looked at Armon and he was mad.

"Why you think that?" I asked him and he showed me some messages. "Oh wow..." I looked at Amari.

"Bye because I'm not about to do this with y'all" she stormed off going to the elevator.