3

Ryan

I woke up in my bed to the smell of food. This man just don't get a hint. I brushed my teeth and washed my face, then headed downstairs.

He was sitting on the couch watching some on Netflix eating. There was another plate on the coffee table, so I figured it was mines. I picked up the plate and thanked him, then headed back to my room.

"Stay down here" he said pausing his movie. I was going to tell him no, but he did make me food and I haven't really ate in a long while. I sat next to him on the couch and crossed my legs.

"Let's play a game" he sat his plate down looking at me. I took a bite of his pancakes and almost kissed this man.

"These are good as fuck!" I exaggerated. He laughed and wiped some of my mouth. "Ight, dont touch me. I could've did that myself" I rolled my eyes. "What game?"

"21 questions"

"Why do you wanna know so much about me" I sighed. "Trust me, my life is a fucking mess"

"Question number 1" he started and I guess I didn't have a choice, so I put the food down and gave him my attention. "What's your full name and birthday?"

"Ryan Destiny Irons. January 8th" I answered. "Question 2, What's your full name, age, and birthday?"

"Clarence Lorenzo White, 25, December 8th. Question 3, any siblings?"

I knew family questions were coming. "Yeah, two older brothers, one younger brother and three little sisters. It's 7 of us... unless they had another kid"

"You don't talk to them?" He asked

"Nope, not after what happened" I tried to sound like I didn't care, but I did. Growing up I was taught not to bottle everything up, because then you'll go crazy. I guess that's why I tried to kill myself. It's just hard to talk about stuff when you don't know who you can and cannot trust.

"May I ask what happened?"

"No you can't. Question 4, why you here?"

"If you don't wanna talk about shit that hurts you, then I won't either" he shrugged. "Different question"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't you got friends or something?" I asked.

"Yeah a couple of them"

"Well go play this shit with them, I don't understand why you're still here. I'm not about to try and kill myself  again, that was a mistake and I am truly thankful you stopped me" I stood up "but, I don't need a damn babysitter"

I went upstairs and slammed the door. I laid down and then started to overthink and feel bad. I know that he's just trying to be nice, but I don't know. I'm probably just afraid of being left again.

I sighed getting up and went downstairs to apologize to him and ask if he could just ease on the questions. I will open up to him eventually, but the times not right right now.

He was gone though, I'll just tell him when he gets back or something.

-
Clarence

-Clarence

She want me to leave? I'll leave, I'm not about to sit here and try and help this girl if she don't want no fucking help.

"Yerr!" Patty yelled into the phone
"Damn nigga, quit yelling. You ain't give my room away did you?" I laughed
"Nah. Why you coming back?" He asked
"Yea" I answered
"That's wassup, aye bro I gotta go though... you not mad I gave Mon and Trey yo job right?"
"Nah, it's cool. I'll probably just help you sell the shit."

We ended the call and I drove to Queen's house. After knocking hard as fuck, I could hear yelling from inside.

"WHO THE HELL BANGING ON MY MF DOOR? YALL ABOUT TO GE- boy what you pounding like that for?" She moved over letting me in.

"I'll come pick him up later on tonight. Come on Parker" CJ's dad Chris and his girlfriend left.

"Okay" Queen responded. "What you here for?" She closed the front door.

I pulled my sweater over my head and smirked. "CJ occupied?" I asked

"Yes sir" she grabbed my hand pulling me towards her room.

•••••••••••

Excuse any mistakes!

Vote ⭐️
Comment 💬
Share ❗️
&
Follow me ❤️