4

Ryan

¥R

"Who the fuck set an alarm" I angrily woke up. I saw a little android sitting on my nightstand going off. I turned it off and got up going to the bathroom.

After peeing and getting my mouth and face right, I went downstairs. I thought Clarence would be down here, but he wasn't. He didn't even come back last night. Not that I care...

Okay, I might care a little bit. It's just I haven't had anyone to talk to in years, and I barely go out. It was nice having him here, even though I was rude as hell to him.

"You said you wanted me gone so I'm gone Imma be checking up on you every now and then though I made you some breakfast and I hope you ain't mad about the alarm Just don't need you sleeping yo life away If you ever need anything my address and number on the back of here.... Clarence"

I read the note to myself and my bottom lip came out. "The fuck you sad for?" I said to myself. I put the note on top of the fridge and went into the microwave to get my food.

I sat on the couch and turned on the tv. I went to the YouTube app and an ear wax removal video caught my attention.

-
Clarence

-Clarence

¥C

I was sitting, chilling and watching Looney Tunes, but Ryan been on my mind heavy. Not on no I like her type shit, but is she good.

I should've got her number, I don't even know if she got one... I did leave that one phone. I pulled my phone out and scrolled through the contact list.

Armon started laughing and I moved my phone over looking at him. "You good bro?" He asked

"Yeah, why you asking?"