19. Wrong number

I have no excuses for why I haven't been updating :( I'm lazy and forget. I promise I'll try harder, and also THANK YOU FOR 10k!!
Never did I think this book would do so well.❤️❤️

~

Ian
hey you coming to the party tonight?

Mickey
Sorry wrong number

Ian
Haha my bad, I'm Ian

Mickey
Wait, are you from south side?

Ian
That I am.

Mickey
Wait holy shit, Ian, like... Ian Gallagher? Franks kid?

Ian
Well yes technically, he's not my real dad tho, do we know each other?

Mickey
Ya Ian we do.. it's um Mickey remember from middle school?

Ian
Wait, is this Mickey Milkovich? Holy shit I didn't even know you lived in south side anymore.

Ian looked down at his phone and smiled, then thought back to one specific day that he could never forget..

"Mickey follow me!" The red head shouted running behind the dugouts into the woods. The 15 year old followed the younger, trying to keep up.
(AN: Mickey got held back a year)

Once they were far enough into the trees that no one could see them, Ian looked up at the slightly taller and older boy.
"Mickey..?"
"Ya Ian."
"You have a really nice face" the ginger said, laughing and running away from the raven hair boy trying to chase him for the comment he made.

Once he caught up he grabbed Ian's waist, looking into his eyes. Slowly he bent down, connecting their lips.

The kiss was short, but both boys knew right then in there, they loved each other. They've known it ever since 6th grade.

Sadly a week later, Mickey got put in juvie.. and was there until he was 18. And when he got out he didn't even bother going back to school.
Ian spent days crying, but sooner or later he finally moved on, he kinda had to...
Mickey however, thought about him every single day, until he was let out.

But by then it was to late, Ian didn't even remember who he was.. but somewhere deep inside he still loved his middle school crush.

Flashback over

Ian just stared at his phone in shock... out of all numbers he could have texted, he texted the boy he loved for almost 7 years.

Mickey:
Fuck.. it's been awhile, I missed you

Ian:
I've missed you too Mickey, it took me 6 years to finally let go of my feelings for you after you left... which by the way, why did you end up being out in juvie anyway, you never told me.

Mickey:
Well um, kinda a long story but I'll make it short. In gym class one day, this kid Logan kept calling you a faggot and how you should go die for being gay... and I um, just didn't have control of myself anymore, I lunged at this kid, broke his nose, and he ended up being put in the hospital for like a month.

Ian:
Omg, I'm so sorry... it was my fault you were put away all those years

Mickey:
Don't worry about it firecrotch. All I wanna worry about is when tf your gonna ask me to meet up😂

Ian:
Now.
Like literally now I need to see you again. You remember the dugouts? I'm on my way there now.

Mickey:
See you there

Both boys ran to the dugouts that once was their spot.
Ian got there first being that he lived closer, so he just sat there, waiting for Mickey to arrive.

Eventually he heard the gate being opened.. and when he turned around there stood the raven haired Milkovich that Ian fell oh so helplessly in love with all those years ago.

"Ian..."

"Mickey."

~

Haha so yes, it's been awhile since I uploaded. Would you guys like a part two to this? 😂❤️