18. Soulmates pt. 2

Part 2 is finally here!! I'm sorry for the long wait school has been super busy along with work, but I got out of school finally so I'll be updating more!!

-

Ian ran out of Mandy's bedroom to go knock on Mickeys door.
"Who the fuck is it!"
"It's a, it's Ian."
"Why the fuck are you knocking on my door, shouldn't you be fucking my sister?"
"Just open the door for a second Mickey."
"Ugh fine."

Mickey opened the door to see a overly exciting ginger waiting.
"Why you so jumping?"
"I-I'm not jumpy."
"Whatever you say fire crotch.

"Can I please come in for 5 minutes?"
"You get 2 minutes to explain why your interrupting my night."

Mickey moved over so the ginger could walk in, they both sat on his bed as Mickey looked at him in confusion.

"So I don't really know how to say this so I'm just gonna show you."
"Ok get the fuck on with it."

Ian rolled up his sleeve and brought his wrist up to show the younger his name imprinted onto it.

Mickey was speechless.

"I um, I just figured I should show you since I mean, your name is now permanently on my wrist forever... weather you feel the same way or not I just-"

"Are you calling me gay Gallagher?"

"N-no I just, well mickey your fucking name did just appear on my wrist on my 13th birthday!"

Mickey was scared this would happen. He knew he had a crush on the ginger, but he didn't know he felt the same way. He thought him and Mandy were a thing.

"Ian. I swear to god, if you tell anyone about this I will beat you to a bloody pulp."

(Yes, 12 year old little Mickey Milkovich was a fighter, who could cuss out someone twice his age and probably beat their ass to.)

"T-tell anyone what?"

"This."

Mickey grabbed Ian's face and closed the gap between them. Their lips moved insync, fireworks went off in both their hearts.

Then separated and Ian looked at Mickey shocked. They both were silent until they heard Mandy screeching like a 6 year old.

"Oh my godddd I knew it!"
"MANDY WHAT THE HELL!"
"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me."

She then ran back to her room to wait for Ian.

"So I guess this means-"
"Just get out of my room Gallagher before I knock you upside the head." Mickey jokingly said laughing.

-

Two days later Ian's name appeared on Mickeys wrist and they started dating secretly. Mandy was the only one who knew.

-

Then 5 years later the couple still hasn't broken up, Mickeys dad was in prison, and both boys lived in the Milkovich house along with Mandy and Lip, who were also a couple.

They said I love you. Took their relationship to all the levels. And eventually a couple years later got their own house, Ian proposed, and they adopted a little boy.

People may said the soulmate shit is fake, or whoever appears on your wrist ain't the person you will end up with, but for Ian and Mickey it was the exact opposite. They were together until the day they died and couldn't have asked for a better life.

-

And that ladies and gentlemen, and all my nobinary friends, is the story of Gallavich.

••••

Welp welp welp. You probably thought I died. No I'm still here. Just have been very busy. I'm out of school now so I'll have more time to update!! I'm sorry if this sucks, I was rushing it. Anyway, hopefully I'll have a new chapter out every week! 🥰❤️ thank you for 6k+!!
(Request please!!)