12. Crazy for you

17 year old Ian Gallagher was bipolar, Ian was depressed, Ian was in need of help. He didn't want to admit that he needed help.

No matter how many times Fiona, Lip, or Debbie tried to convince him that he need help, he wouldn't listen.

It wasn't until Ian was found trying to jump off the roof cause he believed he could "fly" that the mental institution was called..

Now Ian was being admitted into the hospital for 3 days, maybe more.

Of course he fought with his siblings about going, but what could he do? He eventually just gave up and his mind went blank.

No emotions. No feelings for anything. No nothing.

That was until he was sitting in the reck room and seen the Raven haired boy walk in.

He felt like his heart just, dropped.

This boy Ian was now staring at was the most beautiful thing he has ever laid his eyes on. He didn't look to much older than Ian either, maybe 19?

Blackish blue hair. Very muscular. Tattoos. Shorter than Ian. (UWU) but most of all, Ian loved his attitude.

Apart from the raven haired boy having extreme anger issues, Ian loved every bit of him. He didn't care that he didn't know him, nor ever talk to him.

But that was going to change, Ian's second day here and he was going to try talking to this mysterious boy.

••••

Ian waited at one of the tables near the entrance for the boy to walk in.

10 minutes later, he did.

Ian was at a loss for words, but finally he managed to stutter something.

"H-hey..."

The boy looked at him like he didn't know who he was talking to.

"Uh, ya you."

He walked over and stood in front of Ian.

"The fuck you want?"

"I-I'm Ian."

"Congrats- you want a fuckin medal?"

"I just wanted to talk, not much to do in this place."

"Ya I guess your right firecrotch, I'll give ya 2 minutes, if you don't interest me I'm walkin away."

"So, what's your name?"

"Mickey, Milkovich."

"Wait, your from the Milkovich family?"

"Ya? The fuck that supposed to mean."

"Uh well, I'm Ian Gallagher, I've lived down the block from your family my whole life."

"Really? No shit. I used to know your brother, Lip."

"So how old are you, I'm assuming 19 or somethin if you know my brother?"

"Close, but I'm actually 17."

"Really? Me to."

Ian didn't know what else to say, so he just stared at Mickey.

"Alright, well I'm not up for a staring contest, but um, I'll catch ya later."

Ian's heart almost came out of his mouth when he seen Mickey wink at him. WINKED. HE WINKED AT HIM.

Holy shit. He winked at me. Fuck. Fuck I have a boner now.

•••

DONT WORRYYYYY there will be a part 2 and 3 and maybe 4, idk yet. IDK where this story is going.😂