3. Algebra

Let's just hope Ian and Mickey know how to keep their mouths shut ;)

~~~~~~~

Algebra class. Mickeys favorite. Ian's favorite. But only because they sat next to each other, in the very back.

It was a Monday morning, and Mickey and Ian hated everything about school except the fact that it's another time of the day they got to see each other.

They both had Algebra second period, and the teacher was usually sleeping or drunk. How he kept his job as a teacher? Well that's because nobody cares when they get to talk the whole fucking period.

Ian and Mickey walked in together and took their usually seats in the very back of the classroom.

"You wanna skip class and head to the bleachers?" Mickey asked winking.

"Maybe during a class that we'll actually be missing work in," Ian said laughing.

The class started and the teacher was sitting at his desk with his head down and everyone else was in the front talking or on their phones.

"Iannnn please," Mickey whispers staring down at his mostly noticeable boner now.

"How about I help you with that?" Ian giggled.

"Uh? Ya Ian. Bleachers. Now. Please."

"Nah, I think I'll stay right here." Ian then palmed Mickey threw his sweats and Mickey just looked at him like he was crazy.

"Ian stop, we are literally in the middle of class!" Mickey whisper yelled.

"Ya so, no one sits back here, the teachers asleep, and everyone else is in the front on their phones."

"Jesus fucking Christ Ian. I'm just gonna sit here, and you do whatever the fuck you want that includes me keeping my goddamn pants on," Mickey said with slight annoyance in his tone.

"No problem," Ian said smirking.

He then proceeded to palm Mickey through his jeans over and over. Mickey had to literally bite him tongue to keep from moaning.

Ian leaned over and whispers into Mickeys ear, "you like that?"

"Ya just keep fucking going before someone notices!"

It was at this point that Ian was glad these desks didn't have an opening on the front. You no like those stupid science class desks? Ya you do whatever.

Ian was going faster until he finally heard Mickey let out a gasp. It wasn't loud enough for anyone but Ian to here.

"Well I think I successfully did what I planned on doing." Ian said laughing.

"Ya. And I better have a change of fucking boxers in my gym bag. Next time you wanna jack me off, please don't do it in the classroom?"

"No promises." ;)

••••••

Yes I'm aware in any normal class this would never happen, but it was funny so😂