10. Tattoo's

Hey guys, so I try and let you guys know what each chapter is mainly about by the title, but let me know if you want me to start doing summary's :)

————

    Once Mickey got out of jail, one of the first things he did was get his tattoo that say "Ian Gallagher" across his heart, fixed.

He knew Ian would be the only boy he would ever love, so he did not regret getting his name on himself permanently.

But now, it was Ian's turn. They were sitting in a tattoo parlor, waiting for Ian to get Mickeys name across his heart.

Ian has never gotten a tattoo before, so he was of course extremely nervous.
(just pretend it's his first)

Mickey told him over and over it didn't hurt half as bad as he thought it would, and Ian just kept saying "Psh easy for you to say Mr. South Side I'm not afraid of anything Thug."

Mickey knew he was kidding so he just laughed. Soon a guy, covered in tattoos and piercings, came out into the waiting room. "Ian Gallagher?"

Ian stood up, along with Mickey, and they both followed him back into the small area where Ian would be getting his lovers name imprinted on his body forever.

"Ok, what are you having done and where is it going? Also, do you have a picture or a drawing to show me?"

Ian obviously didn't think ahead because he didn't, so he just showed the guy Mickeys tattoo.

"Alright. Simple enough, take off your shirt and lay back in this chair."

He did so, and of course, his anxiety started getting worse.

Mickey noticed as the guy was prepping the ink and the gun, and tried his best to comfort his boyfriend.

Five minutes pasted and the guy was ready to give Ian his tattoo. He started up the gun, and looked at the picture Ian took of Mickeys tattoo.

"Wait, you realize you need to write down how to spell your uh, boyfriends? Name so I don't fuck this up right?"

"Oh fuck, sorry." Ian said grabbing the nearest pen and paper and writing out in bold letters, Mickey Milkovich.

The artist raised his gun to Ian's skin and started the machine.

Ian made all kinds of noises during this tattoo, but in the end he didn't cry so, that's good.

One hour later the tattoo was done and the guy took a photo of it to show Ian, and you wouldn't fucking believe it... in big letters across his heart spelt Mikey Milkovich.

"Dude, you forgot the C in his first name!" "Oh shit I did? Sorry man." The guy said to Ian and his bf.

The walked out of there, Ian more pissed than Mickey. He surprisingly just kept laughing.

"What's so funny asshole?"

"Well I mean, when I first got your name done I forgot the L in Gallagher." Mickey bursted out laughing again.

Well I guess Ian needs another appointment.

<><><><><><>

So uh, I know this is shit but I'm getting a tattoo next year so I got excited. I almost didn't post this because of how bad it is but whatever.