7. Goodbye

I'm depressed so I'm gonna write depressing shit. Sorry for the heartache.

WARNING ⚠️ Suicide

This means time skip —————

~~~~~~~~~~

Ian's bipolar has finally got the better of him. He just couldn't take it anymore.

Mickey wasn't home from work yet. So Ian decided to take advantage of that. He got up from the couch and went into the bathroom.

He found a brand new box of razor that Mickey hid under the sink. He opened them and took one out staring at it for what seemed like an hour.

Then all of a sudden he heard the door slam shut. Mickey.

"Ian!" No answer. "Yo shithead where are you?"

Ian kept rethinking his decision over and over until finally he heard banging on the door.

"Ian open the door! IAN! Ian are you in there? Answer me!"

He stayed silent, quickly trying to hide everything. But it was to late, Mickey kicked open the door.

He looked at Ian and then looked down at the razor in his hand. He was speechless.

"Ian... Ian baby. Put it down." Ian then set the razor on the sink and slid down the wall. Starting to cry.

Mickey then sat next to him and hugged him with all the affection he had.

"Ian I need you to know one thing okay? I love you so fucking much I cannot express it enough. You are the only thing I have left to be happy about in this world. You are my life. And if you leave, well... I leave to."

Ian started sobbing even more. He knew he didn't want to leave Mickey, but he couldn't take this fucking world anymore.

"Ian, is this really what you want?"

Ian nodded his head in agreement, scared of what Mickey was getting at.

"Well if this is the only way to make you happy, then.. so be it."

Mickey then got up and grabbed two fleshly sharp blades. He handed one to Ian and held the other in his hand.

"If this is what you want, then Im fucking going with you. And so help me god if we end up going two separate ways." (I hope you guys got that)

Ian looked over at his boyfriend with red eyes, and Mickey looked back at him. There lips connected one last time.

"I hope your happy fucking me when I'm dead." And with that Mickey took the razor to his wrists and went as deep as he could.

He then did the same to the other wrist. As his eyes slowly closed, Ian raised the blade in hand and stared at it once more.

He realized he had to do something before he took his life. He quickly grabbed some toilet paper, and a pen that was under the sink.

He finished writing his very brief note and used the razor to take his own life. As his eyes began to close he grabbed Mickeys hand and rested his head on his shoulder.

"I Love You."

And both boys laid there, unconscious, barley alive, and in love.

———————

Ian and Mickey were found linked hand in hand later that night after Mandy decided to stop bye. She found a note right between them, and it took all her strength to get down and pick it up.

She quickly shoved it in her pocket, not knowing what she had planned to do with it.

———————

Ian and Mickeys funerals were held together, and the Gallagher family and who was left of the Milkovich family gathered together, none of them could keep tears from seeping from their eyes.

As each one went up to say their peace, once it was Mandy's turn she pulled out the piece of torn paper from her pocket and it read-

I'm sorry what you all must be going through, but this happened because we could not stand to be apart. I don't care what you do with us once we are found, but please keep us together.
~ Ian Clayton Gallagher

They were buried right next to one another that evening.