6. Your Dead Gallagher

Mickey and Ian where in 11th grade together. Mickey was supposed to be in 12th but he got held back.

They had been in a relationship for a few months now, ever since Mickey's Dad got thrown in jail, they were able to be happily open.

Which meant, the whole fucking school knew about them.

They didn't really care though. It stopped the girls from hitting on Ian or Mickey.

Mickey was in 3rd hour, and Ian was sick so he wasn't at school. Damn they missed each other.

Since Mickey didn't give a fuck, he took out his phone and texted him boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey💙: Hey babeeee I miss you :(

Ian💚: Wow calling me babe? You must really miss me. Come over my house after school ;)

Mickey💙: Don't get me fucking hard in class Ian I stg...

Ian💚: Oh really? What if I did this.

(Ian💚 sent a pic)

Mickey💙: IAN! If you think I'm gonna open that your crazy.

(Ian💚 sent a video)

Mickey💙: STOPP! I'm turning my phone off. And I'll be over after school. GOOD BYE!

Ian💚: awe babyyyyy :(

~~~~~~~~~~

Mickey was about to slide his phone back into his pocket and when he did he forgot to turn it off. And out of know where all he and the whole class could here was moaning that was no doubt coming from Ian.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Everyone is looking! Oh my god! Shit! Ian your dead!

It didn't help that his volume was all the way up.

"UHH MICKEY FUCK!"

Now everyone in the class was looking at him and laughing.

"You boyfriend sending you nudes during school?"

"Mr. Milkovich, hallway now."

Mickey couldn't figured out how to turn his phone down but probably just because he was literally having a panic attack.

"AHHH SHIT FUCK MICK I WISH YOU WERE HERE! UHH FUCK ME!"

That was all the class heard before he ran out of the class room and finally got his phone shut off.

Mickey was not in the mood to talk to the principal so he just left the school and ran right to Ian's.

But not before pulling out his phone and watching the whole video ;)

Ian had set the phone up while he sat on the bed and jacked off, but damn- Mickey thought it was hot.

He sprinted all the way to the Gallagher house until he reached the front porch.

He pounded on the front door until a certain red head appeared.

"Your fucking dead Gallag- Mmph!"

Ian cut him off my shoving his tongue down his throat, works pretty good.😉

"IAN! The teacher thought I was blasting porn on my phone!!"

"Well you kinda were."

"Gallagher I swear to god! Just go upstairs and take your fucking clothes off before my dick explodes!"

"Okay Babeeeee!"

Mickey flipped him off before Ian disappeared upstairs.

•••••••••

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in awhile I'll try to post at least 1 or 2 a week. Also I'm to lazy to edit this sorry :/ Do you guys want a part 2 where Mickey gets revenge? :)